Nitecore on EBay

pops1368

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I am interested in purchasing a Nitecore SENS CR and have been searching the interweb to get a good deal. However, I have come across a few on eBay, being sold from Hong Kong. I was just wondering whether it safe to buy from the Far East mainly because of fakes??

Cheers

kj2

Flashaholic
Just look at the sellers rating. If it's good, and the seller is long time active, you should be fine. But keep in mind, most eBay sellers aren't official dealer.

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Many users on the forum Italian Nitecore bought cheaply on Ebay.
I was skeptical, I wanted to try.
They arrived new, original and fully functional.
I bought 5 flashlights from this seller, it is very serious and rapid and low prices.

(Translate with Google)

pops1368

Newly Enlightened
Cheers guys. I'll definitely have a look at Nitecore's Italian website.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would not touch that site ever again,full of scammers and dodgy dealings but hey you maybe lucky.

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cheers guys. I'll definitely have a look at Nitecore's Italian website.

I maybe I explained evil with the translation.
I do not know exists Italian site Nitecore.
I was referring to an Ebay seller (Hong Kong) where many Italian users bought Nitecore without problems.
I do not say the name in public because I do not know if it is allowed by the rules of the forum

(Translate with google)

Last edited:

pops1368

Newly Enlightened
NoNotAgain, McNair55 and Stefano, I think iv decided to buy from Nitecore directly. This will mean that I know the products are genuine. Living in the UK there's not much choice for Nitecore, so it's either eBay, Amazon and a handful of retailers.

Really appreciate all your input, cheers.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
NoNotAgain, McNair55 and Stefano, I think iv decided to buy from Nitecore directly. This will mean that I know the products are genuine. Living in the UK there's not much choice for Nitecore, so it's either eBay, Amazon and a handful of retailers.

Really appreciate all your input, cheers.

In the UK we have some very top notch on-line vendors who many of us here have been using for years,as links are frowned upon by the forum police check your pm box.

wjv

Enlightened
REI often has those on sale. I picked up my 2AA for ~$30.