What's your favourite weaponlight?

delta80

Newly Enlightened
Hi everybody!

I'm passionate about weaponlight. My favourite is the Surefire M951.

What's your favourite one???

thumbsup.gif

chnzwh

Newly Enlightened
A good old SureFire 310R pistol light. Brightness is way behind today's standard but I just can't resist its look and feel when mounted on a 1911.

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Surefire M952V-TN led light. Longer run times than the incan varsion, and if you happen to have night vision equipment, you can use the IR setting.

I also like the M93 mounts on the 952 over using thumb wheels on the 951 for attachment.

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
My favorite is a Surefire 6P with a Malkoff M61 in a VTAC offset mount. All in, it's about $120 and is upgradeable.

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
The muzzle flash off a bluepill .357 load. Oh! Your talking about a battery powered light mounted on a weapon.

Detox

Newly Enlightened
I like my Stream light TLR 1s. There are cheaper and pricier options but it is plenty bright and built well.

anon-e-moose

Newly Enlightened
I've just purchased & received a M22 Warrior from Olight with a red filter. Sits nicely on the .22 and lights up target quite well.

slopjock78

Newly Enlightened
I'm currently using an Armytek Predator on my custom built AR-15. very nice light for this application. Very good throw for hunting application with a green/red filter, and with a difuser, will light up a room very well for home defense.