Found this:

2dtov40.jpg

5zf989.jpg

More info:
http://www.klaruslight.com/plist_show.php?id=146&lge=en

Looks good! :twothumbs

wjv

Enlightened
Apparently they get great battery life by having an OFF and a NO position on their switch!

:crackup:

Klarus02_zps17ef94ca.jpg

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
maybe the first AA light really suitable for keychain carry?

it is true that MiX6 Ti was scratch-resistant. Much better Ti material than Olight Ti, 4Sevens Ti, or Eagletac Ti.

[video]http://cloud.video.taobao.com/play/u/1940309121/p/2/e/1/t/3/11284550.swf#tb_videoid=2960245[/video]

mix7 ti
• Dimensions: 95.4mm (Length) x 17.6mm (Diameter)
• Net weight: 32g (Excluding battery)

d25a clicky 2014 ti
• Dimensions: 87.0mm (Length) x 17.5mm (Diameter)
• Net weight: ??g (Excluding battery)

Last edited:

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
A twisty with no knurling to grip. Looks smooth and slippery.

The MiX7 Ti is not a twisty... it's a side clicky.

The twisty is a different light, the MiX6 Ti. Its picture is included in a side-by-side comparison on the Klarus website solely to show that the side-clicky is easier to use.

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
The MiX7 Ti is not a twisty... it's a side clicky.

The twisty is a different light, the MiX6 Ti. Its picture is included in a side-by-side comparison on the Klarus website solely to show that the side-clicky is easier to use.

Thanks for clarifying that.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one of these coming in the mail. I'll report back on what I think of the light when I get it. I am pretty sure if I keep this light it's going to get some type of neutral white LED swapped into it

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll let you know, Mike. Gut feeling tells me it won't be easy(Read: Impossible), just like the MiX-6 Ti before. I'd like to give the XP-L a try but the SMO reflector probably can't tame that LED

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got the light in the mail and I'm not too impressed by it. First off the LED is off center so I am sending it back for an exchange.

The UI is a bit finicky. It comes on in M-L-H, but when you cycle through the modes after going through M-L-H, the pattern goes to H-M-L. It always comes on in M. There's also a momentary on, as in you have to hold the switch for 2 seconds for the light to stay on. Clicking it once turns if off. Hold the button to go to the next mode. But you have to release and click/hold the switch again to get to the next mode, meaning you have to release and click/hold for EVERY mode change. This is where lights like the Olight S10 and S15 have the better UI, you just hold the switch and it cycles.

Machining wise, I would say it's nice, nicer than a lot of the other budget titanium lights out there.