SureFire New Releases 2014

GrimReminder

Newly Enlightened
Since attending Shot Show 2014 this year I was shown and told of all the new releases and upgrades for SureFire to come out this year. The Y300, P1R Peacekeeper, etc. Where is the UNR Dominator, R2 Lawman for example or the upgrade to 1200 lumens from 800 for the M3LT, UBR Invictus, M6LT, UB3T? I know tht SureFire has said and shown models at Shot Show only to never be seen again, but are they still up to these same old games?

:fail:

I forgot to add this question to my previous post and couldn't edit said post because I still have towait for a mod to approve my post. With that said while attending Shot Show 2014 I was told by SureFire that the Fury line will now have some knurling on the handle of the light now. Does anyone know when this upgrade is supposed to be implemented? Thanks guys. Being new here, I find this Forum to be very informative and just plain awesome.

:grin2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I happen to check the website their website the day you posted this just to see some answers to what you posted. They have come out, albeit slowly, with a few lights they promised. The E1D and Y300 are in major stores now. In true SF fashion they are behind. I always assumed its due to their tough R&D standards and likely slow manufacturing of higher quality goods. I also think they are a govt contractor?? And the general public would likely get pushed aside in order for them to complete a secret or not so secret govt contract. No sources to reference this, just my general thoughts on the subject.

Sidenote: I have worked with large companies that actually care about product quality & their customers. One such company had promised a new product. After the first run was done, the manufacturing was done wrong. They choose to start all over vs selling inferior products.

GrimReminder

Newly Enlightened
I happen to check the website their website the day you posted this just to see some answers to what you posted. They have come out, albeit slowly, with a few lights they promised. The E1D and Y300 are in major stores now. In true SF fashion they are behind. I always assumed its due to their tough R&D standards and likely slow manufacturing of higher quality goods. I also think they are a govt contractor?? And the general public would likely get pushed aside in order for them to complete a secret or not so secret govt contract. No sources to reference this, just my general thoughts on the subject.

Sidenote: I have worked with large companies that actually care about product quality & their customers. One such company had promised a new product. After the first run was done, the manufacturing was done wrong. They choose to start all over vs selling inferior products.

I agree totally. The unr dominator for example, that very flashlight has been at the shot show for what three or four years I believe and for that last two years they have said it was coming this year of that years show. Not bashing SureFire by any means, more curious the anything.

Thanks Norm for editing my post.

Last edited: