Lupine Betty R14 4500 Lumen Bike Head Lamp

bulbmogul

Enlightened
After owning this bike light for about 2 weeks now, I must say that it is everything you would expect out of a light of this caliber. Converts darkness into daylight..

tonkem

Enlightened
Thanks for sharing. Lupine make great lights and headlamps. The brightest headlamp on the market at 4500 lumens :) At least that I know of.

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened
I won't knock there products, if you need the best, or are doing serious night time MTB downhill as a professional, ect then they are fanatasic, well built with a spec to match, but can be heavy with larger battery's.

As said FANTASTIC Product, but only if you can find the £££ to match, they are very expensive IMO, I'd even go so far as to say overpriced!

If I had the money and nothing better to spend it on I'd certainly pick lupine, but unless you need that kind of system I think it can be a waste of money, even there cheaper systems like pikko is expensive, bit then you have compition St this spec range, so I'd properly buy something else...

But as said amazing products.

Milw light

Newly Enlightened
After owning this bike light for about 2 weeks now, I must say that it is everything you would expect out of a light of this caliber. Converts darkness into daylight..
If I could afford it I would buy it. That one should have bluetooth on it so you won't fry anyones eyes. I see many lights that do 1 or 2 things well, the Lupines seem to do it all! As an aside, a bicycle mount for the Arc2 would have sure wowed them on the bike path.