Looking for a new EDC light. HELP!

Orion's Belt

Newly Enlightened
I've been carrying an Eagletac D25C for over a year and have had the itch to get a new light. I love the D256C, just want something else to rotate in and out. I've narrowed it down to 3 lights: Zebralight SC52 L2 (CW), Sunwayman V11R and M11R.
I love the output choices of the V11R and SC52, and the overall looks of the M11R with tan anodizing. I also like the idea of the forward clicky on the V11R. I'm not set on one battery type, so CR123 vs. AA is not an issue.

If you were me, what light would you choose and why?

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any of the lights you have selected are very good,no real point in asking others to decide on a good selection of lights as everyone uses a light differently and requires something that suits there needs.

I suggest you write down on a piece of paper 5 uses that you use your light for currently and if that will be roughly the same reasons you are expecting from your new light it makes the selection process best suited to your needs.

An example of my edc usage.

1)I need my light to start in a good medium mode.
2) High is what i need next
3)These days moon mode is a must or i will not buy.
4)Must be light and easy carry
5) Much prefer my edc to run on AA or AAA only.

Looking at my real usage example selecting a light for me would be pretty easy as i am not bothered about run times,tints and all that nonsense as my edc light is a user and not a poser as i have enough of them at home.

Orion's Belt

Newly Enlightened
You do make a good point. It's just hard to narrow it down between the three of them and was hoping that someone could sway me in one direction or another.

ven

Flashaholic
I have a v11r ,love the infinite control ring and so many cell food options,from AA/14500 with extension to 123/16340.

Dont own the ZL ,from the following on here it appears an awesome little light.

Last edited: