Fenix E99 TI Limited Edition

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I found this light and didn't see anything about it on this forum so I am sharing my find for anyone who cares.

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
Item-specific threads...new products threads with a billion pages...:hairpull: AHHHH!

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah i prefer dedicated threads for each new product, then a link in the meta thread cataloging all new products.

Kingfisher

Enlightened
I prefer dedicated threads too, never looked at the catalog thread, so thanks for pointing this one out LightWalker.

First the SS, then the 2014 model, then a Ti, and probably more 2014 colors to follow - and I'll probably end up buying them all :ironic:

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice light, hmm but why jump the name to E99 from E05?

Looks just as nice as the SS model but should be lighter and is brighter!

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I prefer dedicated threads too, never looked at the catalog thread, so thanks for pointing this one out LightWalker.

First the SS, then the 2014 model, then a Ti, and probably more 2014 colors to follow - and I'll probably end up buying them all :ironic:

You're welcome. Fenix is coming out with a lot of AAA lights here lately, I prefer rcr123 and 17670 EDC lights for better runtimes myself. This is a nice looking light though.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
My only concern is if it will gall at the threads thus making it hard to change output single-handedly?

feifei

Banned
Very nice, looks like the E05SS,flashlights made of titanium should be lighter .