10180 cells: Where to buy?

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's been a while since I've had to order some, but where do you get 10180 3.7v Li-ion cells from these days? It used to be through Andrew Wynn, but I have a feeling he discontinued these.

Cheers,

Mick

gravelmonkey

Enlightened
cnqualitygoods.com or banggood.com both sell 10180 cells.I've had Li-cells from both companies delivered to the UK without any issues.

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
They sell 10180s marked Valeno Designs which according to Steve Ku are fake :oops: and have nothing to do with his company.

Norm
Hi Norm, are you sure the batteries are fake?
I ordered a Quantum D2 for gift recently from Veleno Designs and they came with the same white 10180 cells with "veleno designs" on them. The same cell that is sold from CNQ.

Maybe CNQ purchased their cells from same vendor as Steve Ku?:shrug:

Norm

Retired Administrator
I was talking to Steve as I often do, just relaying what he said.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, really appreciate the info
I had assumed Veleno Designs was at least allowing CQG to sell them but that is clearly not the case.

renzokuken

Newly Enlightened
Hi all fellow light addicts,
Sorry for digging this up, but since I could not buy 10180 from Steve (VelenoDesigns) anymore (my messages
to him go unanswered for several months), could someone point me to any place to buy one, preferably shops
located in Taipei?
Much thanks in advance.

toobadorz

Newly Enlightened
Maybe you can contact Manker since their penlight PL10 also uses a 10180 cell.

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since everyone is rebranding the small 10180 lights with build-in USB charger the batteries are easy to get again. Even Fenix has a version, and they sell the batteries separately as well so go to fenix-store.com or someone else selling one of these lights.

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
What chain store in California can I walk into and buy a 10180 battery? Or is mailorder the only option?

I see battery junction sells one, for almost twice the price of bangood.. none at illum, radio shack, cvs, or nitecorestore.. wallmart lists 10180 lights, but no spare batteries.. I have not tried going to the store yet..

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I doubt you'll see them in stores yet as this battery size is still in the hobbyist or informed user category.