Gearbest        
Page 138 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3888128131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145148 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,140 of 4819

Thread: SkyRC — IFA 2014 — MC3000 charger-analyzer

Enlightened

Default Re: SkyRC — IFA 2014 — MC3000 charger-analyzer

Quote Originally Posted by kreisl View Post
    btw if we have clear ideas for a better charging algorithm, then we could have it changed in the firmware no problem without needing to edit the manual again.
    Better ideas would, of course, require testing to see if they were, in fact, better or .
    So I guess we first have to define what better would mean. I think the following probably are among the desired effects.
    • Less overall loss of capacity - each successive charge delivers as mAh in usage as possible.
    • Less build up of resistance, which we are given to understand reflects the health of the battery (cell).
    • If charging can be somewhat faster without sacrificing the capacity or resistance, yeay us!
    • Less heat during charge, as a trade-off vs other desires.

I'm sure everyone else can think of some features to add.

I've already posted these ideas on another forum/site but I will copy some of the ideas here.

The end user charger has no control of how a battery is drained, or how long it is left drained - so that is beyond our scope.

Charging then, breaks down into five phases.

1. Battery detection and charge level determination - health tests (resistance, et al)
    2. Begin of battery charging - for a fully discharged battery (assuming testing shows it is at that level)
    3. Middle of charging
    4. Approaching level where battery-full might occur
    5. Final charging arrangements, when fullness is detected.

1. Battery detection
    I suspect the charger can detect when "something" is placed between the positive and negative connectors of the charger. Even if this "thing" might just be a piece of metal. The circuit is completed in some way.
    So check for things that might break the charger - reversed battery, a piece of metal, whatever comes to mind.
    After it has determined a battery is what is closing the circuit...
    Check for resistance.
    Check approximate level of charge. In order to do this it must, as far as I know, place the battery under some load and determine voltage.
    For NIMH:
    A fully emptied battery, with a passive voltage check on a VMM will show somewhere around 1.2 volts. So to detect empty - put it under load and the voltage will drop fairly quickly down to 1.1 and below - this would be categorized as phase one or empty battery.
    A partially full battery can be determined by testing under load also. These generally stay around 1.20 to 1.27 volts, without much drop.
    A mostly full battery would show as being 1.27 to 1.39 or so, under load.

2. Begin of charging
    I've seen several examples of other chargers amps patterns at beginning of charge. I'm not an electrician so I'm not certain of the effect of Pulse Width Modification (PWM) vs a fixed current, but all the charting I've seen seem to practically equate the two charging methods (purists prefer fixed it seems).
    In any case to be as gentle as possible on an empty battery, and its chemistry, it would seem to make sense to start slowly with a lower current. Perhaps C/40 or C/50 for 5-10 minutes. The MC3000 seems to do this for about 8 minutes. Longer might be better, only testing would tell (eg: all other features the same but modify this)

2a. Transition between charge voltages.
    I propose that all changes of voltage occur in a gradual fashion. Which from a graphing perspective would appear to be a slope or curve. Maybe 2 minutes for transition from C/40 to middle charging current.
    (SkyRC MC3000 charger designer chose to take ~8 minutes for slope) Example of Gradual increase of voltage (Thank you LHK for you lygte site and graphing)

3. Middle of charging
    Keep up the current, watch the voltage, check for loss of circuit (ie: someone removing battery during charge).
    Test voltage while charging and also while no current is applied, between pulses (assuming PWM). Perhaps, even occasionally checking voltage under load (brief).

4. Approaching end of charge
    Whichever charge ending criteria was chosen, which might be: specific voltage, inflection (tm Paul), 0dv, a voltage plateau, "Peak Sensing tech. ala Panasonic BQ-CC55", a selected amount of mAh pushed into battery, -dv/dt detection...
    At some point it is decided that the battery is practically full. So what some chargers do is lower the voltage to avoid as much heating of battery as possible. How much to lower is something that should be discussed. 75%, or multiple levels, 80% for a while, 60% for a bit, 40% etc. As in 2a above always transitioning. If the lowered voltage somehow interferes with "fullness" detection (as in missing a crossover for -dv/dt) some solution could be developed.
    This charger halves the amps about 25% before the end of the charging. (Opus BT-C700) and example of tiered decrease of voltage (Opus BT-C3100)

5. Final charging arrangements
    Transition the voltage down to much lower value. Depending on charge setting a low C/10 or C/20 top off charge could be applied...although usually not. If battery is the old non LSD, then trickle charge might be used (don't trickle on my LSD!!)

Controversial - Burping Technique ( oops, pardon me)

Over at ElectroPaedia I found this technique among charger information page (among the others)...

Burp charging Also called Reflex or Negative Pulse Charging Used in conjunction with pulse charging, it applies a very short discharge pulse, typically 2 to 3 times the charging current for 5 milliseconds, during the charging rest period to depolarise the cell. These pulses dislodge any gas bubbles which have built up on the electrodes during fast charging, speeding up the stabilisation process and hence the overall charging process. The release and diffusion of the gas bubbles is known as "burping". Controversial claims have been made for the improvements in both the charge rate and the battery lifetime as well as for the removal of dendrites made possible by this technique. The least that can be said is that "it does not damage the battery".

The optimum current profile depends on the cell chemistry and construction.

Last edited by Benediction; 12-08-2016 at 12:06 AM.

Question Re: SkyRC — IFA 2014 — MC3000 charger-analyzer: deep/exhaustive discharged NiMH?

Hi there,

I'm new here but I'm spectating since about a half year. Finally I bought the MC3000 and I'm very happy with it. I'm missing just one option and I was not able to find a solution for this. Is there a way to handle deep/exhaustive (I don't know the correct english word for very emty batteries) discharged NiMH batteries? I've read about pressing the slot button for a longer time but this did not work with my Eneloops. Fortunately I was able to use my old ALC1000 which has an option for such empty batteries.

Best regards,
    Danny

Enlightened

Default Re: SkyRC — IFA 2014 — MC3000 charger-analyzer: deep/exhaustive discharged NiMH?

Quote Originally Posted by ddan View Post
    ...and I was not able to find a solution for this. Is there a way to handle deep/exhaustive (I don't know the correct english word for very empty batteries) discharged NiMH batteries? I've read about pressing the slot button for a longer time but this did not work with my Eneloops.
    Danny
    Welcome Danny,

What you have tried, pressing the correct button will send a short charge into the battery, but how many times you would have to do so, to eventually get the MC3000 to recognize it all depends on how empty or drained the battery was. That "feature" of the MC3000 is not the intended use but it might eventually work.
    The charger has a special protection reset, hold down the number button for an "empty" slot and it will pulse the current.
    Another solution might be, if you have an old dumb charger which charges batteries in pairs, to put the drained battery + a regular battery in the dumb charger for a few minutes, and then put it in the MC3000.
    Then there is the suggestion that many here in the forum have suggested, which involves a good battery in the charger and some wires or pieces of metal. I can't find the post just now, but basically you put the good (non-empty) battery in charger and connect wires/metal to the ends of the empty battery.
    Last edited by Benediction; 12-05-2016 at 11:32 AM.

Default Re: SkyRC — IFA 2014 / CES 2016 — MC3000 charger-analyzer

Hi all I'm new to the forum but have been a lurker for a few years!

I got a MC3000 back in January 2016 from Gearbest and only used it a few times due to life and all. Last week I decided to finally update the firmware as it had been almost a year (1.12) I downloaded the update connected it all up as per the instructions and ran the updater after a few seconds I got an error message on Windows 7 from the update program (I can't remember the error) I left it for 30 mind came back the progress bar had not moved and each time the error appear I click on OK and left it until the next morning not touching the PC or the MC3000.

So as you have guessed I bricked the MC3000 just a blank screen and not reconised device on USB.

Does anyone know if you can recover the MC3000?

Can it be repaired? Sent back to SkyRC / Gearbest, has anyone had any experience repairing a MC3000?

Would any users buy another one as some will have had a MC3000 tested in anger for a year?

Apologies for all the questions I was pretty annoyed when it died but having 25 years in IT all firmware upgrades are always a risky!

Thanks in advance!

Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by tjh View Post
    A reminder for those flashing v1.12 not to freak out if it doesn't work the first time.
    Just follow this guide.
    If the update fails, the system us usually not bricked. Yes there is a blank LCD screen but the bootLoader does not change the screen and bootloader is not overwritten by updating.

Originally Posted by tjh Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dummies guide to reflash a charger after a failed flash:

Step 0: Also, if you are using windows 10 make sure that you are up to date. You must be on build 1511. (Thanks to MarioJP)
    Step 1: Get a better USB Cable
    Step 2: Remove all and any USB devices/cables from your PC.
    Step 3: Ensure no ports are in USB3 mode. Turn that off in your BIOS if you have to. Don't ask me how to do this.
    Step 4: Remove all cables from the charger [power, usb, All]
    Step 5: Holding the Enter Key on the charger, plug in the Power. IT WILL POWER UP TO A BLANK SCREEN. THIS IS EXPECTED.
    Step 6: Plug in the known-good USB cable into the charger, then into your PC.
    Step 7: Run the UpgradeFirmware_MC3000_V11.exe program. Ensure it says "My Device was Found" then probably it'll say "Some data was send". It should also show "Boot Version: 1.x" where x is probably 1.
    Step 8: Click the update button again.

If Step 7 is failing (can't see your charger) then either:
    1) You have managed to damange the built-in boot code of the charger. Almost impossible.
    2) You have a bad PC/USB Cable/Windows install. Try another one. Borrow a friends PC.

The boot code that runs when you press Enter is hard coded. So it should always be possible to unbrick the charger by pressing enter when power is plugged in. The blank screen you get is expected, the charger is booting a very small "Boot Loader" and nothing else. This boot loader has nothing to do with the version of firmware your charger is/was running. It's burnt onto the EEPROM of the charger.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Benediction; 12-07-2016 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Benediction View Post
    If the update fails, the system us usually not bricked. Yes there is a blank LCD screen but the bootLoader does not change the screen and bootloader is not overwritten by updating.
    Many many many thanks for the information as I tried and failed to find a solution!

I will try to fix it when I have time!

Thanks once again

Enlightened

Delta Peak options:

Currently this is used for 0 = 0Δv and number = -ΔV/Δv amount of difference.

But a charging battery (depending on several factors) will go through the following phases in order. The voltage rises slowly during most of charging, then quickly, then tapers off not increasing as quickly again, then peaks, then drops somewhat, finally it virtually stays constant.
    • -ΔT/Δt Temperature rise - depending on battery age, resistance and charging rate, this might occur at almost any later stage of charge.
    • inflection - The goal of inflection is to detect the voltage change from fast rising to tapering off.
    • -ΔV/Δv dropping of voltage
    • 0ΔV constant

A programming change for this option might cycle through the following options:
    • ΔT/Δt + inflection + -ΔV/Δv + 0ΔV
    • V/Δv + 0ΔV
    • V

Last edited by Benediction; 12-07-2016 at 06:44 PM.

Thumbs up Re: SkyRC — IFA 2014 — MC3000 charger-analyzer: deep/exhaustive discharged NiMH?

... Another solution might be, if you have an old dumb charger which charges batteries in pairs, to put the drained battery + a regular battery in the dumb charger for a few minutes, and then put it in the MC3000.
    Then there is the suggestion that many here in the forum have suggested, which involves a good battery in the charger and some wires or pieces of metal. I can't find the post just now, but basically you put the good (non-empty) battery in charger and connect wires/metal to the ends of the empty battery.
    Hi Benediction,

Thanks for your reply. My intension was to use the MC3k only. So I contacted SKY RC and asked them. Here is what Karl Peng wrote:

Eneloop AAA "recognized" as "NO BATTERY" can be revived by pressing the Slot Number Button. Just keep holding the button for tens of seconds or even a couple of minutes. Keep the button pressed until some voltage is shown in the Total Overview.

Also make sure that the negative battery terminal does make contact with the slider nub. AAA sized batteries and smaller eventually need to be lifted at their negative terminal to make proper connection with the slider.

The SNB-pressing trick works for both NiMH and LiIon, in case the batteries make proper connection with the charger and the charger "recognizes" them as "NO BATTERY".

You can measure the voltage of the Eneloop AAA with an external digital multimeter and let us know what the voltage is. A report of the battery voltage included in your original inquiry would have been more helpful.

The voltage was 0.12V and 0.13V. I'll try this as soon as my kids claim about non-working toys again

Enlightened

Default Re: SkyRC — IFA 2014 — MC3000 charger-analyzer: deep/exhaustive discharged NiMH?

I have very often problems with several AAA cells which are detected for some seconds and then it shows 'no battery'. The ends of the batteries are too low. So it loses the contact. This can also happen by some low vibrations (for instance when I add another cell to the charger).
    I can fix this manually by arranging the position but the cell will then hang partly in the air.
    Do you have also similar problems? I guess that this is a mechanical problem.

Edit:
    I just read the quote in the previous post (in generally I skip quotes and don't read them):

Also make sure that the negative battery terminal does make contact with the slider nub. AAA sized batteries and smaller eventually need to be lifted at their negative terminal to make proper connection with the slider.
    It seems so that the design of the slider is not perfect for AAA cells. And also that this is a general problem.
    Last edited by DT123; 12-08-2016 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DT123 View Post
    It seems so that the design of the slider is not perfect for AAA cells. And also that this is a general problem.
    just to make the point, with the dragon charger it is the same general problem: if the AAA-sized (or smaller diameter) battery has wrapper material at the negative terminal and is fully seated in the battery tray, then the slider cannot make contact with that terminal. the 'battery tail' needs to be lifted up by a few milimeters, then the battery negative terminal can make contact with the slider.

Not all AAA-sized batteries have wrapper material at the bottom nor have all 10440's. But the grey Protected Ultrafire 10440 does:

When the UF10440 is fully seated in the slot, the dragon slider would touch the UF-wrapper, not the battery negative terminal:

Only after lifting the tail and centering the slider nub on the battery negative terminal do we establish electrical connection:

Sure, maybe the sky nub could/should be, like the dragon nub, 0.8765mm lower for more secure contact with AAA-sized batteries which do not have wrapper material at the bottom. But my next point is, where does it end? As i've just shown, this wouldn't fix the unfortunate situation with my UF10440. And for sure neither the xtar nub nor the sky nub are low enough for AAAA-sized batteries. To have a nub as low as to fit AAAA-sized batteries, the nub would need to ride extremely low and be pointy, which in turn wouldn't be optimal for contacting 18650's which do have wrapper material at their bottom etc etc

Either way, no matter how hard one tries to optimize the slider nub (height, profile, geometry), the result will always remain a compromise. The advantages of the higher riding sky nubs are the more centrical axis of force between the two battery terminals (maybe you don't need that, but the designers wanted it ) and the ease of calibration through the user: the height of the slider with the second nub is a god-sent for clipping a crocodile alligator, me luves it!!

Okay enuff. Now lemme know how well i did the sugar-coating talk

If you have a genius idea for an uber-improved geometric CAD-design of the sliders together with a clear idea how they can be manufactured inexpensively, feel free to send in your suggestion. I am sure that the sky team will get back to you on it.
    Last edited by kreisl; 12-08-2016 at 10:06 AM.

Enlightened

Nice photos - they explain a lot.
    I thought that my charger had problems.
    I will perhaps look for a frame/wrapper to lay under the AAA cell or use battery converters. This should be easier and cheaper than redesigning the sliders. (as long as the converters won't melt)

Somewhere in this thread there was the suggestion to allow discharging of 2*2Amperes not only 1*2Amperes or 2,3,4*1Ampere, because of the overall current. Is this possible to implement?
    Also I noticed, that if I discharge a single cell with 2A and then add another cell to charge with e.g. 1,5A the discharging slot drops down the current to 1A due to the limitation.
    But it doesn΄t go back to 2A if the second slot finishes or I remove the second cell..
    Any explanation for that?

Greets

Enlightened

Can anybody tell me what could have been the reason for the drop in the middle? Malfunction?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/htrukyxi2mejhpd/DEX.png?dl=0

Room temperature was about 22°C. So the temperature drop is not possible.

Current was 50 mA and I was depleting an AAA alcaline cell.

Just discovered a new bug in MC3000 Monitor 1.03 (released a week ago and the only version working with fw 1.12)
    The new interface limits the cut-off time to maximum 240 minutes, which it WAY TOO LOW (previously you could set 700+minutes) to finish long programs!
    @kreisl : can you please add this to the list of bugs? (I know DEX does not have this problem, but I'm fine (I was at least) with Skyrc's tool and I'd want it improved, not reduced in functionality!)

Thanks!

Nice find ilgreank!

@DT123 , i'd clean/check the rail and slider. Also you're saying AAA. Alkalines have wrapper material at the bottom, and maybe the battery rotated a bit and the connection to the slider nub got altered. Was the charger left untouched, sans vibration of the desk? Was there absolutely no external influence possible, maybe a spider fighting a mosquito duo on top of the Alkaline, or lady bug crawled in and later crawled out again with a heap of dust particles? It's the first time that i see such a zag in the graph. Btw i only report incidents or peculiarities when i am able to reproduce it. First some maintenance, then repeating the test run. And making sure that the electrical connection is firm, etc.

@STIXXXXXXX , first of all: you are talking about LiIon batteries, nothing else. You didn't mention it, so it needs to be said out loud for the discussion. Because the limitation is valid for LiIon batteries only. Okay. 2x(-2A) LiIon would be possible i guess but it hasn't been decided yet if mc3k will offer it ever. KISS. Besides personally i wouldn't know how to implement it even conceptually, say in a flowsheet diagram. Could become messy very fast. KISS. Has no priority in the list whatsoever, status remains UNCONFIRMED. May come in future one day though. And the behavior how the automatic current reduction, see FAQ, is to work is not set in stone either. The firmware remains flexible in such and other very details, and the manual reflects that in the writing. In FW1.11 we observe this, in FW1.13 we observe that, and in FW1.50 we'd observe something else! If there's some detailed behavior within the framework of the so-called Design Spec which i'd happen to oppose at a later point, then i'd bring it up and have it dealt with. In your example, i honestly don't know what to expect when i discharge 1x(-2.00A) LiIon in #1 and charge or discharge another 1xLiIon in #2 and what is to happen when #2 is finished (GREEN LED) or stopped (GREEN-RED BLINKING LED). I have no clear picture about this scenario, I am indifferent. And whenever i am indifferent and there is no clear idea from you guys how something should be better implemented, things/decisions are left as taken by the maker team and i'll just accept how things are. I can't state a case if i am not convinced about it myself or if i am indifferent. On the other hand i fully support strong, urgent, beautiful, convincing suggestions, where i then take over the case, see the notable change between FW1.12 and FW1.13.
    So, if you ask me why the slot doesn't ramp up to -2A again, then there is no reason to be given. There is no reason. I don't know it. It's programmed like that. The maker did it, took some decision on her own regarding this detail topic without interference on my behalf, and if i'd noticed your observation by myself, then i just think 'hmm.. aha.. ho-hum.. okay.. why not.. fine.. so be it!' and move on. Also, it is very arguable what the slot should do then; in a discussion/debate the maker could go ahead and simply invoke KISS and that'd be that, your case shut. In any case, when i get to do so, i'll try to wrap my nuts around it and get a clear picture how things should go in your scenario. Btw, the original KISS was, to not allow -2A Liion at all. 4x-2A 3x-2A liion would be too much heat, 2x-2A would be at the limit but also nut-crackingly difficult to implement in a clear way without getting tangled in a giant mess. 1x-2A liion was very doable from a safety standpoint and more importantly, clear enough to code with a uberschaubar set of rules for the code algorithm. And everybody was happy that at least 1x-2A liion could be offered and integrated in the Design Spec. It was win that day! FTW

So. Let's be happy with what we have.
    And sorry for the discourse.
    Last edited by kreisl; 12-08-2016 at 03:58 PM.

Enlightened

The test was with a full set of AAA alkalines (different brands). The aberration happened to all of them (same time).
    The charger is on a solid floor - no vibration possible. And it was unattended.
    Even if there was some rotation or movement. It wouldn't explain the drop of the system temperature. Wouldn't it?
    I will start a second test with AA cells.

Enlightened

Current was 50 mA and I was depleting an AAA alcaline cell.
    Wow Depleting with 50 mA, thats very low. Yes the MC3000 supports that rate but...
    Question kreisl (or anyone), has anyone else done any testing 50 mA discharging. It is not a very likely scenario and might not be part of the QA testing at SkyRC.

A 50 mA discharge rate isn't particularly low for a AAA alkaline cell, since this chemistry is often used in low drain devices.
    Energizer uses for example a 25 mA discharge rate in their data sheets for AAA alkaline cells.
    I personally have discharged some AAA alkaline cells with MC3000 using a 100 mA current draw, no issues.

Enlightened

I can verify the drop in temperature and voltage.
    With an outside temperatures around 0°C it is enough to open the window for less than a minute to generate such a drop.
    I knew that temperature would make a difference - but I didn't thought that a short temperature drop of only 5°C in a room (system temperature) would have made such a difference. Its more the cooling down of the cells.

In this example you can see very well that the cells are cooling down first and more than the system (since the cold air comes from above) (it is a crop of the DEX graphic to show the details better):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/28nk4jp1xhmo6hg/Dex2.png?dl=0

@DT123 , so what is your conclusion? Your charger is okay?

Enlightened

Yes - the charger seems to be okay.
    But I learnt a lot about how temperature can influence the measured result.
    The window was only a very short time open - so I even forgot that this happened before. Only this time I was accidently watching DEX and could see the drop as "live stream".

Default Re: 2nd gen dreamcharger presented on IFA Berlin 2014…

Quote Originally Posted by tjh View Post
    Well, well well. What have we here? Some trickiness with a hex editor is certainly required!
    Looks like the Russians managed to h*ck the firmware, interesting:

In the youtube comment section one can find download files. The exe with 4508CDE6 (410) seems to work fine on my unit.

Thank you so much for the information, after trying several times (20-30) with 4 PCs and several USB cables I managed to successfully flash the MC3K all the cables used worked AOK when flashing various Android devices so I was a little confused as to why it failed so many times?

I successfully flashed it using the orginal PC (the flash failed on) + USB3 port the machine has fairly old and has one USB3 port and 3xUSB2 ports no matter what I did using the USB2 ports I recived the same error as when I orginally tried to flash (error peak data).

Gearbest did have a flash sale when I orginally posted I was tempted just to buy another as I really like the MC3K! Thanks once again!

Enlightened

@Kreisl & others who are using DEX (v3.2.8):
    If I use the MC3000 (non-set) configuration and try to save all slots individually then the data of slot #1 is always corrupt.
    It is shown data for slot 4 but repeating the data 4 times (instead of 3 hours there are 12 hours shown)
    The other 3 osd files for the other slots are okay. I did not have the problem using the "MC3000 set".
    Did anyone else experienced this problem?

and try to save all slots individually
    what do you mean by "to save"?
    DEX allows "to save" slot info in many different file formats: RAW, NON-RAW, XLSX, DAT, CSV, BMP, JPEG, OSD, TXT, LOL, ETC
    please state exactly how you do the saving: Menu >> File >> ...

please be detailed so that we can readily try to reproduce what you're doing.

Enlightened

When I click on the "Save as" button I can choose only OSD.

I save the data by doing the following 2 steps:
    1) in the first combobox i select the slot i want to save "1 : Slot 1"
    2) then I click on "save as".

If I want to save as a set I choose in step 1) "5: Combi 5"

Is this the wrong way to save the data?
    Last edited by DT123; 12-10-2016 at 05:37 PM.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by kreisl View Post
    Looks like the Russians managed to h*ck the firmware, interesting:

In the youtube comment section one can find download files. The exe with 4508CDE6 (410) seems to work fine on my unit.
    Mind point the web link to that russian hack site ?

When I click on the "Save as" button I can choose only OSD.

I save the data by doing the following 2 steps:
    1) in the first combobox i select the slot i want to save "1 : Slot 1"
    2) then I click on "save as".
    Okay, now i understand what you're doing. Thanks for reporting your observation about DEX. "Save As: *.OSD" is the correct way to save DEX-sessions; of course, a saved DEX-session includes all the data from the test run(s) within that DEX-session. If one is interested in the pure DEX-data, for example for post-processing in Excel, then one should save thru: Menu >> File >> Export >> CSV…, because Excel cannot open *.OSD-files. Sometimes it makes sense to save only the interesting/relevant DEX-test runs in a few separate CSV-files and discard the rest of the DEX-session; basically OSD is a container format and imho becomes convenient when the container contains several test runs instead of just 1 as in "1 : Slot 1". You could try to export to *.CSV and see if the *.CSV-file is "weird" too.

In any case i did the same DEX configuration (MC3000: non-set), started gathering (4x18650 discharge), stopped after a minute, selected "1 : Slot 1", went to "Save as..." and saved as del.OSD, exited DEX, double-clicked on del.OSD to open it, and checked the graph and the table and couldn't see any irregularity, anything wrong. All good, all as expected.

Please feel free to upload&share your "weird" *.OSD-file (zippyshare.com , filehorst.de). Troubleshoot top-down approach would be: maybe the bug is in the DEX code or originates somehow from your PC system (hardware, cable, operating system). If you can reproduce the observation on various model PC systems, then one would swap the mc3k unit…etc.

DEX3.2.8 is optimized for FW1.12 and higher. I am assuming you're on FW1.12, r u?

Quote Originally Posted by vicbin View Post
    Mind point the web link to that russian
    http://forum.fonarevka.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=646

maybe they'll also **ck the forthcoming FW1.13

Hi
    Given current PCLS 1.03 new 'feature' that does not allow programs longer than 240 minutes, I had to forcefully switch to DEX 3.2.8. (using FW1.12)
    While the setup is quite simple, its use is not so straightforward..
    I've configured the MC3000 and the communication is ok, but roughly 50% of the times when running a program the graph is not updated while the program runs.
    Moreover, I've not found a way to insert a new program. I'm able to read the 4 slots current programs, but not alter them, and the "Set" button is always grayed out...
    I'm missing something?
    Thanks everyone!

Page 138 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3888128131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145148 ... LastLast