Klarus        
Page 20 of 173 FirstFirst ... 101314151617181920212223242526273070120 ... LastLast

Thread: SkyRC — IFA 2014 — MC3000 charger-analyzer

Default Re: SkyRC — IFA 2014 — MC3000 charger-analyzer

I tried the MC3000 app for Iphone (5s running 9.02).
    It instantly crashes.

As a reference NC2500 app will start, but since I don't have that charger I can't verify any functionality.

Enlightened

+1
    if Bluetooth is activated

Quote Originally Posted by dts71 View Post
    It instantly crashes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferdinando View Post
    +1
    ~ bitterness about poor quality remains long after sweetness of low price is forgotten ~

I managed to enter the app menu, somehow

It's buggy, but interesting. Guess it's just an early/buggy version posted in google play/apple store just to have a working QR code for the actual box/manual printing stage.

Hi kreisl

Will the MC3000 charge D size rechargeable NiMH batteries?
    EagTac M25C2 Turbo_VN_XPG2-PDTc version; SureFire UB3T Invictus; Nitecore SRT7; TrustFire X6; LumaPower MVP (3xCree) , Sunwayman V11R; 4Sevens Quark AA Tactical; Nitecore DI (R2, GDP, Q5); LiteFlux LF2XT-R2;

Quote Originally Posted by 7histology View Post
    Hi kreisl

Afaik, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by 7histology View Post
    Hi kreisl

It's in the spec. in the first post.

Any updates or news?

Anyone with a link to the manual or something?

Anything?

Nothing?

I thought that was what you were for?
    Maha Powerex Wizard One MH-C9000

After so long without progress i've been dozing off and almost forgot about my role here.

Anti-news: mass production has not started yet! OMG

Drives me insane, those weeks without sleep.

But let me go home once the product has been released, i can't be the only one ever reporting

Happy weekend y'all.

1. http://www.hkequipment.net/ProductDe...000&Click=2819
    2. http://www.gearbest.com/chargers/pp_260893.html

But I dont linke the stories of the missing shipments of Gearbest so I will prefer HKE.

Finally the sky marketing dpt figured out the list price for future distribution, the MSRP is 119.95US$

This is the number which international distributors, importers, retailers, etailers, amazon, ebay, etc will be working with as starting point. End consumers, potential buyers should not worry too much. Afaik list price does not necessarily mean that the future street price has to be this exact number at all times of the year. Market forces, e.g. supply and demand, will play a role too to form the street price. Then there is also holiday sales, personal discounts (e.g. email, ebay Make An Offer-button) and so on.

These days I can see a promotional discount on HKE and GB. This is correct, they will be the very first to receive stock, and it is to reward early adopters, also as a sorry for the long wait i guess . The offer is time-limited and should be valid thru 12-31. My forum review will be finished before that date, rest assured.

(…)

Okay, i suggest we don't discuss prices, vendors, and similar OT topics too much in this thread. Mass production should start now any day, i'll post. Product webpage should be online on sky website soon too to make everything official.
    Last edited by kreisl; 11-02-2015 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Xmas is coming *gg*

So are these pre-order prices? I didn't think it was in mass production yet

Thumbs up Re: SkyRC — IFA 2014 — MC3000 charger-analyzer

Quote Originally Posted by kreisl View Post
    My forum review will be finished before that date, rest assured
    Looking forward to it!
    Maha Powerex Wizard One MH-C9000

Great news kreisl. Can we get a link to the manual do you think?

Finally the sky marketing dpt figured out the list price for future distribution, the MSRP is 119.95US$

This is the number which international distributors, importers, retailers, etailers, amazon, ebay, etc will be working with as starting point. End consumers, potential buyers should not worry too much. Afaik list price does not necessarily mean that the future street price has to be this exact number at all times of the year. Market forces, e.g. supply and demand, will play a role too to form the street price. Then there is also holiday sales, personal discounts (e.g. email, ebay Make An Offer-button) and so on.

These days I can see a promotional discount on HKE and GB. This is correct, they will be the very first to receive stock, and it is to reward early adopters, also as a sorry for the long wait i guess . The offer is time-limited and should be valid thru 12-31. My forum review will be finished before that date, rest assured.

(…)

Okay, i suggest we don't discuss prices, vendors, and similar OT topics too much in this thread. Mass production should start now any day, i'll post. Product webpage should be online on sky website soon too to make everything official.
    EagTac M25C2 Turbo_VN_XPG2-PDTc version; SureFire UB3T Invictus; Nitecore SRT7; TrustFire X6; LumaPower MVP (3xCree) , Sunwayman V11R; 4Sevens Quark AA Tactical; Nitecore DI (R2, GDP, Q5); LiteFlux LF2XT-R2;

Flashaholic

To avoid trouble, both HKE and GB better remove "USB Power Output DC5v / 2.1A" resp. "Output Voltage: DC 5V 2.1A" from their specifications.

Quote Originally Posted by light-wolff View Post
    To avoid trouble, both HKE and GB better remove "USB Power Output DC5v / 2.1A" resp. "Output Voltage: DC 5V 2.1A" from their specifications.
    Why, it has that output power on the usb connector (I suppose) when powered.
    My website with battery, charger, usb reviews, comparisons & information: https://lygte-info.dk/
    Latest addition is multimeter reviews

Quote Originally Posted by >PETE< View Post
    I didn't think it was in mass production yet
    Mass. pro. duc. tion. has. not. star. ted. yet.

The sky mc3k webpage should be up soon .. but i don't think that the manual can be posted then. For one, the thing is being rewritten(?) to include new user interface of improved smartphone app versions (android? apple?). That's what i heard, could be excuses by them

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by HKJ View Post
    Why, it has that output power on the usb connector (I suppose) when powered.
    I thought this feature had been removed. But thinking again (thinking twice is always better), was it only the power bank function (5V powered by batteries) that was removed, but not 5V powered by 12V supply?
    kreisl, can you enlighten us (me)?

only the power bank function (5V powered by batteries) was removed, but not 5V powered by 12V supply.
    😌

there's a gearbest mc3k video on youtube, very pointless . the person had no idea what to do with the charger hehe 😆

pretty much an unboxing vid🐰
    Last edited by kreisl; 11-04-2015 at 06:26 PM.

after seeing the gearbest video ... wth ... hello everyone, there is one production detail i would like to hear your opinion about. Please have a close look at the four function buttons, can you tell the difference between left and right pic?

The left shows textured (yet inkless) symbols on the buttons. I have such buttons on all my prototype samples and i love the 3-D texture. I'd also like white coloring, so i filled in white ink by myself. Super difficult to do. But that's the best one could get, recessed white symbols.
    The right shows white (yet flat) symbols on the buttons and it's confirmed info, they had changed this little detail during the trial production without my awareness: the symbols are not 3-D anymore, gone is the texture. Apparently one cannot easily produce both features at the same time: white coloring plus 3-D texture. For the mass production one needs to decide, either or: either black textured symbol buttons, or white untextured symbol buttons. And if i had to choose, I'd prefer black textured.

Do you mind this detail, don't you mind, and what would be your preference?

If most of you guys don't care much, then i'll let go of the topic and won't bother them about it anymore.
    Last edited by kreisl; 11-05-2015 at 05:48 AM. Reason: it's my dreamcharger, so i do care

Enlightened

if the textures will not fly away upon use
    I prefere them. better visibility.
    Otherwise no, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdinando View Post
    if the textures will not fly away upon use
    I don't understand your vote. Do you mean the white ink (right pic) ? Ink is ink, ink has no texture. The ink will not fly away upon use (but we'll know for sure only after 10yrs).
    The left pic has deeply "engraved" symbols. They cannot ever fly away even upon heavy use. But they are black, they are difficult to see.

Enlightened

sorry, I've used the word texture improperly.
    I meant I prefere keys with white ink only if this white ink is durable over time.

Wow, you really prefer white ink? Okok, noted. Thanks for your opinion/vote, appreciated. Then so far it is

1 : 1

Buttons with recessed symbols with white ink is my choice.

Most computer keyboards today are made with white ink and it usual last a long time.
    If the ink on the charger is just as robust it will clearly be the best solution.
    My website with battery, charger, usb reviews, comparisons & information: https://lygte-info.dk/
    Latest addition is multimeter reviews

Enlightened

sticky labels to be placed optionally into engraved (textured) buttons ?

Quote Originally Posted by tatasal View Post
    Buttons with recessed symbols with white ink is my choice.
    tata, either or. i prefer recessed symbols, also because one could fill in ink (white, yellow, whatever) by oneself. it's very challenging though hh. HKJ's vote has been counted, thanks!
    Sticky labels impossible .. the recessed ENTER symbol is too fine/thin.

recessed vs white
    1 : 3
    Last edited by kreisl; 11-06-2015 at 03:24 AM. Reason: tata's vote counted as "white ink"

i prefer recessed, also because one could fill in ink (white, yellow, whatever) by oneself.
    Good point !

Page 20 of 173 FirstFirst ... 101314151617181920212223242526273070120 ... LastLast