I just tried the Android app v3.3 in a Asus Zenfone 2, unexpectedly the app works perfectly normal.
I then immediately tried again with my own phone (the Sony Xperia Z3), this time I notice something difference. Usually when I just click to open the app, the app will open and displayed a wrongly spell word "Enbled", an alphabet "a" missing.
But this time, it displayed the full, correct spelling "Enabled", and it successfully detect the charger and run the app normally.
I am quite surprised by this, as I didn't change anything on the charger and on my phone. All I did was installed the app in a Asus Zenfone 2 and then the Asus phone successfully run the app, then I turned to my phone and tried again, this time my success too although previously it had failed many times.
The Asus Zenfone 2 is a 5.5" screen phone whereas the Sony Xperia Z3 is a 5.2" screen.
I am wondering does the resolution dimension cause any issue on the charger or the app.
But now that I have successfully run the app, my problem should be solved now.