• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: Macs Customs Tri EDC

lefteye219

Enlightened
I know this is a tough one but I am seeking a Macs Customs Tri-EDC preferably in Ti. Please PM me if you have one and you can kinda let it go. Thanks

Last edited:

d337944

Enlightened
Re: WTB: Macs Customs Tri EDC

PM sent

Edit: Sold my beaut Ti Tri-EDC :wave: (Apologies to others who have PM'd me about my Tri-EDC, but Lefty here was first in line)

Last edited:

Nicrod

Flashaholic

Man!! Big time Congrats to you Lefteye! D337944 you came thru buddy!! I'm glad to see this work out like it did.
Someone had a WTB, and the person honored it instead of posting blind.

I try try to always check the WTB's first before selling anything! I've always been very lucky with WTB's. I've almost always gotten what I've asked for in a relatively short amount of time.
And I just try to pay it forward. Great job Guys!
Nick

lefteye219

Enlightened

:thanks:Andy.... I appreciate you sending me the PM.:clap: And i am happy for myself for scoring this baby.. can't wait for the light to arrive :rock:
This one would be cherished a lot!!!

lefteye219

Enlightened

Man!! Big time Congrats to you Lefteye! D337944 you came thru buddy!! I'm glad to see this work out like it did.
Someone had a WTB, and the person honored it instead of posting blind.

I try try to always check the WTB's first before selling anything! I've always been very lucky with WTB's. I've almost always gotten what I've asked for in a relatively short amount of time.
And I just try to pay it forward. Great job Guys!
Nick

Yep, I agree Nick, i saw a lot of Tri-EDCs gone by over last couple of weeks... I am glad Andy came thru to me :) And thanks for the wishes..... CPF rockslovecpf

d337944

Enlightened
Cheers guys!

I always try to glance through the WTBs before putting something up ... I think its a nice thing to do to help support our flash-crazy brothers and sisters! [emoji12]

I'm already honestly regretting selling it ... but I've got to let this beauty go as I just keep it sitting pretty in a box ... too nice for my clumsy hands, yet too special to not use it at all! If it brings joy to someone else then that is great!

Lefty, I've PMd you more photos, including the wrapped up beauty all ready to post tomorrow. [emoji4]

Cheers
Andrew

d337944

Enlightened
Posted mate! I've PM'd you a copy of the Article ID / Postal Receipt for your reference. :thumbsup:

lefteye219

Enlightened
Many thanks Andrew. I have got the PMs and cant wait for the light to arrive mate:)....

Regards

Zammy

lefteye219

Enlightened
I got the light Andrew and it is absolutely Gorgeous... Truly very beautiful and it is sooo small. Feels about right in my hand... A great piece of art as well.. Kudos to you for selling it to me and kudos to mac for making such a beautiful yet useful light.... I am glad you decided to sell it to me.:rock:. You sir are awesome:bow: