My pocket clip broke! Aaahhhh!!!!

Mervmaster

Newly Enlightened
My pocket clip for my fenix ld12 broke in half today! I've looked around but can only find replacements for the ld22, which isn't the same.

I'm freaking out! I need that light in my pocket!

Does any one know where I can get one?!

ven

Flashaholic
may be worth contacting fenix,i did and was peasantly surprised!!! not a clip but an e25 head sent FOC to me............

Flip side i broke a clip on my klarus p1a,its poor at best and offered to even pay although a week old,after month/s of mails i give in and now lost a customer for...........ever simple as that,god help me if i bought their product and it was of value!!

I found a spare clip(sure a nitecore) and fitted this to the p1a,Not perfect as moved so my solution was super glue,its held on as in as good as welded,been 4 months now and happy apart from klarus CS...........once bitten no matter how small forever shy...............

Good luck

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a Jetbeam RRT0 pocket clip. They made two kinds this one that slides on and a bolt on one.

I have this currently on a Jetbeam BC10 but I also had it on an PD22 when my wife had one. Works great. If you can't find what you are looking for then PM me and I can mail you this one off Monday when I'm back in town, the light it's on is dead and sitting in my bin. The "cup" of the clip can be bent slightly to fit small differences in diameter FWIW.

Take Care,

Jamie

Last edited:

SimulatedZero

Enlightened
Check Fenixoutfitters. I lost the clip to my LD12 in a bar one night. I think it got caught on one of the pool tables. I was able to pick up a spare for 6 bucks when I got my LD22. Until then, lanyards help a bit ;)

Mervmaster

Newly Enlightened
Fenixoutfitters had what looks like the right thing, labeled 21mm pocket clip. Thanks guys.

keithallenlaw

Newly Enlightened
Lost my clip to my new Fenix LD02. Luckily the light fell down into my front pocket.
Now it stays in my pocket but I do miss the clip. Must have snag onto something in
the warehouse moving stuff around. Oh well.