• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Tain Ottavino...

easilyled

Flashaholic
I have a new AAA Ottavino ... green tritium....green glow....mint! $275

Karl, AFAIK the Ottavinos were only offered with blue glow as I have some myself.

Could it be that the light you have is a Piccolo? If it has an optic, then its a Piccolo. If it has a reflector, then its an Ottavino.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are correct on this one! I never took it out of the packaging. I had another that I recently parted with that was indeed green glow and green tail trit. The one I offered has blue glow and green tritium vial. Thanks for the heads up that prompted me to check it out. I've had several Piccolos too that found new homes along the way. Not really trying to sell the Ottavino but always want to help out when I can. I think I paid $250 for it because they are so hard to come by because they are by far the best AAA light I have encountered, Thanks again! Karl

Fat Boy

Enlightened
I also have a blue glow. I think at one point he only had aqua left and thats why he said aqua only.

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess the owner of the lost light will find the discussion about the color of the reflector very interesting... but has gotten his/her light replaced?

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess the owner of the lost light will find the discussion about the color of the reflector very interesting... but has gotten his/her light replaced?

I sent him/her a PM about a replacement, maybe they've already found one? :popcorn:

-Mayo