Is Orbtronics a dead company?

John Pombrio

Newly Enlightened
As I was going to get some more Orbtronic batteries, I kept running into no availablility in amazon and at the Orbtronic site itself. Are they out of business? It would be too bad as I have had extremely good luck with their batteries.

MAD23

Newly Enlightened
I ordered 20 18650 about 2 months ago and they never came here, they dont answer the email and obviously im trying to get my money back... it seems that they are not the same they used to be...

space-cowboy

Newly Enlightened
= John, check your inbox folder.
We are on business trip overseas, and sales will resume on Sept. 21st 2014.

= Mad23

Your order for 12 (not 20 as you said) cells was placed on Mon, Jul 14, 2014, and it was on hold by your customs for pretty long time.
You requested some things from us related to customs duties that you have to pay to your government in form of taxes on import goods. These are things between you,and your government. We are not allowed to modify your invoice. Package was released by your customs ,and sent back to us. Reason: you didn't pay what you supposed to. Officially: Refused delivery.

You will be refunded of course.
Again: Seller is not responsible for any customs duties imposed by any foreign government. Customer must pay customs duty (if any) to
his/her country.

MAD23

Newly Enlightened
= John, check your inbox folder.
We are on business trip overseas, and sales will resume on Sept. 21st 2014.

= Mad23

Your order for 12 (not 20 as you said) cells was placed on Mon, Jul 14, 2014, and it was on hold by your customs for pretty long time.
You requested some things from us related to customs duties that you have to pay to your government in form of taxes on import goods. These are things between you,and your government. We are not allowed to modify your invoice. Package was released by your customs ,and sent back to us. Reason: you didn't pay what you supposed to. Officially: Refused delivery.

You will be refunded of course.
Again: Seller is not responsible for any customs duties imposed by any foreign government. Customer must pay customs duty (if any) to
his/her country.

Sorry for the mistake, 12 cells, you are correct.

But, why didn't you answered any mail? even when i tried to contact you via amazon payment didnt answer...

And no, thats not totally correct, y asked you for that modification in the invoice and when i didnt get any answer y presented all the documentation i had to customs here, they told me that it was not the correct documents and seeing that you didnt answer any emails i gived up to receive the cells.

Im happy to know that you are still working by the way