Anyone knows of a Surefire e-series compatible REVERSE clicky tail switch?

horizonseeker

Enlightened
As the title says, anyone knows of a Surefire e-series compatible reverse clicky tail switch? I find the multi-mode head/drop-in most convenient when used with a reverse clicky instead of a forward one.

thanks.

david.

MMD

Enlightened
:bumpit:

Anyone? I am looking for a reverse clicky for my e2e. My drop in uses on time memory. I always want it to come on in low and I find that if I accidentaly bump the switch it will end up going to the next mode when I turn it on. I think a reverse clicky would solve this.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Kind of a work-around, but I think that some of the Solar Force tailcaps have reverse clicky switches, and there are a variety of C2E custom tubes ....

MMD

Enlightened
It is a Tana SingLED with Dr Jones LuciDrv. I have it set to low/high no memory. It works fine most of the time. The idea is press once for low. Double tap for high. The problem is that if the light is on for less than one second it will go to high next time I turn it on.

Thanks for for the suggestion. A hard boot may help. It is a custom size boot to fit with my tail standing shroud. I will have to check out the options.

I would be interested in a C2E tube. Running a 18650 would be nice. If that would help me run a Solar Force reverse clicky I would consider it. Could you point me in the right direction?

MMD

Enlightened
I guess that was my problem. Any C2E body worth having is discontinued. Is there something I am missing that is readily available? Maybe I will put a WTB thread up. In the mean time a harder press boot may do the trick.

Any other options out there? Any reverse clickies that will fit into a standard E2e?