• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold** AquaRam XML-2 **

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi CPF,

Time to trim the herd a little:)
up for sale a new,mint condition Aquaram.
I have put a battery in it to test for functionality..less than a minute run time.
Diamond etched clip and absolutely mint...working on pictures

$525 US only. Sold.

Shipping via USPS priority with DC.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ** AquaRam XML-2 **

She has arrived safely in my hands. Man-O-Man is she nice!! This light is NEW as far as I can tell. WOW, I am impressed. Excellent seller with great communication. Fast shipment with tracking number. It was wrapped up lovingly in a foam tube cocoon. It was packaged with such love and care I have a mental image of Light11 crying as he was holding and caressing his Aqua Ram for the last time. Rest well Light11, for she is in safe hands again and will be care for and well loved. :sleepy::sleepy:

Seriously, I am 10000% satisfied. Thank you for the fine business.

Double Barrel

Enlightened
Re: ** AquaRam XML-2 **

She has arrived safely in my hands. Man-O-Man is she nice!! This light is NEW as far as I can tell. WOW, I am impressed. Excellent seller with great communication. Fast shipment with tracking number. It was wrapped up lovingly in a foam tube cocoon. It was packaged with such love and care I have a mental image of Light11 crying as he was holding and caressing his Aqua Ram for the last time. Rest well Light11, for she is in safe hands again and will be care for and well loved. :sleepy::sleepy:

Seriously, I am 10000% satisfied. Thank you for the fine business.

Good deal str8! If you ever wanna part with her, holler at your boy!!!
Enjoy it man, she is a beauty!
DB

Latest posts