Ti AAA lights ~ Your favorite one.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Topic title speaks for itself.

Tell me about your favorite, and why you like it so much.

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Cool idea for a thread!

A ti LF2XT from Jeff because it's still the most flexible and sophisticated AAA light, combined with Jeff's artistry with ti.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Easy for me. Tain Piccolo V2.
Why I like it so much. Lets see, it contains the all too important 3 T's! : TITANIUM, TRITIUM, TAIN, (sorry for the caps, but I had to scream that out). Excellent craftsmanship, stunning looks. Feels as good as it works. And of course green glow!

Edit, Forgot to add Nichia 219

lockdoc

Newly Enlightened
This one because I really shouldn't have to explain why.
e91258865f660a2573a7abe8e658e9c8.jpg

burntoshine

Enlightened
So, what is that green lantern called, anyway?

My guess would be Jhanko LF2XTi #124.

I love the "knurling" on the body. Does anyone have a damascus light with that knurling? I bet that looks wicked. I've always wanted one of those Jhanko '2XTi masterpieces.

Good stuff!

I had a Steve Ku '2XTi from run #2, but I sold it. It is the only Titanium light I have owned. It was my main EDC; which has been replaced by a high cri rotary (wish that was Ti).

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
For the size, beam, neutral tint, simplicity and reliability, I would have to go with the DQG III in TI.

lockdoc

Newly Enlightened
My guess would be Jhanko LF2XTi #124.

I love the "knurling" on the body. Does anyone have a damascus light with that knurling? I bet that looks wicked. I've always wanted one of those Jhanko '2XTi masterpieces.

Good stuff!

I had a Steve Ku '2XTi from run #2, but I sold it. It is the only Titanium light I have owned. It was my main EDC; which has been replaced by a high cri rotary (wish that was Ti).
Yep, it's a Jeff Hanko LF2XT. I acquired it directly from Jeff but I have no idea if its #124? The body knurling is gunner grip. Definitely my favorite flashlight!

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Great idea for a thread. I'm just getting into AAA lights so I don't have a strong preference yet (I've been into CR2 and 10180 & 10280 lights for a while) but I do like the Peak Eiger Ultra a lot. The QTC technology is cool and it puts out a lot of light for an AAA. Also the copper Eiger special edition is nice.

Also gorgeous LF2XT by the way.

Topic title speaks for itself.

Tell me about your favorite, and why you like it so much.

Last edited:

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
tmp_5851-DSC_0452-1854672037_zps7fd307ca.jpg

From the left.
The smallest one. "The most important one", hehe :). The most loved one. The brightest one (acctually not a aaa, but 10440 only). And the most chunky one (serious overbuildt, double o-rings, potted etc).

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Klarus MiX6 Ti: very light with an Energizer lithium primary, very bright with a li-ion 10440 and doesn't break the bank.

McGizmo Sapphire GS: nice beam, built like a tank and long runtime.

Tain Ottavino AAA Twisty: beautiful knurling, neutral emitter, trit and great UI. Tighten to off, loosen to low, keep loosening to high. Very easy one-handed operation. Uses an Eneloop for long runtime. It's my EDC.

Latest posts