Tennesseans Flashlight Get Together?

flashaholic1

Enlightened
Any Tennesseans interested in having a light party? A meet in Middle Tennessee possibly? The weather is starting to get really nice out and maybe sometime in October we can all meet and show off our lights!!

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wouldn't mind it depending on where in TN. I have been trying to get a KY meet together for a few months now at carter caves for their flashlight tour but it has struggled.

nc_hooper

Newly Enlightened
I'm from the Atlanta area but have wilderness property in Western North Carolina, not too far from Tellico Plains. Though my October weekends are full, would be interested in a meet in Tennessee in the future if it is in the western or central part of the state (not further than about 4 hours from Atlanta).

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would be interested in a get together depending on where and when.

I have several older Arc flashlights that might be of interest to those who like the early years of Led flashlight development including several AAA, LS with multiple battery packs, and the Arc 6. I also have one the original HDS 80 and a bunch of early Peaks as well as a couple of Firefly III. I also have several 4/7 and Lumapower lights as well and an Ion I could bring.

Refraktor

Newly Enlightened
I'd like to see a CPF get together here in Middle Tennessee once we start getting some spring time weather. As with most members, meeting place and time are factors in the decision. I could bring some lights old and new, plus a Maxabeam and some lasers. I see there have been no additions to this thread for several months. Hope there's some interest still alive!

nc_hooper

Newly Enlightened
I'm still interested (from the Atlanta area). Depends on the weekend and location - willing to drive 4-5 hours.

JJDu4

Newly Enlightened
I'd be interested as well. I'm in MS but have property in TN and go up quite a bit actually.

Agamemnon Jones

Newly Enlightened
I would be interested also, depending on when... Just getting into "real" lights. I'm in Memphis, but can travel.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in southern kentucky now so I might be interested depending on the location. I think Chattanooga would be cool with rock city and the underground water fall.

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
A few years ago we had several nice GTs at Cloudland Canyon State Park near Chattanooga TN. It's a great place after the sun goes down to play with some lights. The park is centrally located so it's an easy drive for people from TN, GA and Al. I would be up for a GT at Cloudland Canyon State Park again if enough people are interested.

The thread below is for the 2010 GT and has some pictures. We rented a cabin which worked out really well for our needs.

SE Regional Get-together IV - Cloudland Canyon - Tenn Georgia Ala - May 15 Confirmed

nc_hooper

Newly Enlightened
Cloudland Canyon would work very well for me (hopefully the weekend will be open). Not sure if there are other members from the metro-Atlanta area - but is only a 2.5 hour drive.