Source List

peariveropossum

Newly Enlightened
Hey CPF folks. Great forum you guys have here!
I have been lurking around for a week or so and this is my first "real post" so please don't beat me up if this is the wrong place. I have searched and unless I am not looking in the correct area or not searching for the correct words I am not seeing anything.

Has there been anyone to compile a list or "database" of reliable sources for parts and materials related to light building? I have found a few via the ads but it seems that finding the parts that I need is the hardest part of building my own lights. I am specifically looking for US based sources for LEDs (mounted), reflectors, HOUSINGS!, and drivers. I am not opposed to overseas suppliers but prefer US based solely for shipping reasons. I need a reliable sources that can ship quantity quickly. I am not building one-sies and two-sies so I can't wait for parts. I am new to this"building my own lights" so I apologize for being "dumb" but is finding the parts or a source for parts half of the fun?
I welcome any and all feedback. Especially from vendors/suppliers of parts:D. Thanks in advance guys!

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I welcome any and all feedback. Especially from vendors/suppliers of parts:D. Thanks in advance guys!

Welcome to CPF. That part will not happen in this forum. It would be considered advertising if vendors/suppliers posted in this thread. Some members might pop in with names of vendors or suppliers of parts and you could follow up on those. Also continue looking around CPF, and CPFMP. Good luck hunting.

Bill