• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD): Macs Customs/JHanko/Steve Ku/SOYCD Ti Tri-EDC

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I purchased this wonderful light a month or two back and as much as I love it I am going to stay true to my two true loves (the LF2XT and V10R) because they are the lights that get most of my attention. This light should go to a good home that will love, appreciate and enjoy the hell out of a beautiful Ti Tri-EDC

So, with a little regret, I am posting up my Ti Tri-EDC. This light has a little touch from many wonderful modders on CPF and I've added my own little touch (a SOYCD Nichia 219B LE) to make it even nicer.
  • Mac's Customs Ti Tri-EDC
  • Custom tear drop and bezel work by Jeff Hanko.
  • 15 green trits in the body (10 in the head, 5 in the tail) by Jeff Hanko.
  • Steve Ku Ti electronic switch tailcap with 3 green trits (I swapped the electronic switch for a new one as I was getting some flickering).
  • Upgraded Ti screws in the clip from Jeff.
  • SOYCD Nichia 219B TeCu heavy-duty light engine with 3.04 Amps programmable driver with lucidrv firmware.
    • Currently Programmed with:
      • Group 1: Modes 1, 6, 9, 13, 16 (Hybird memory)
      • Group 2: Modes 10, 15, 7, 2 (no memory)
  • Frosted Narro Carlco optic drilled for trits. 3 green trits installed.

Price: $975 SOLD

As usual the following sales rules apply:

• First posted "I'll take it." gets the item over any PM's in progress.
  • Prompt (within 24 hours) PayPal payment expected via normal Purchase option.
  • CONUS shipping is included via USPS.
  • International shipping will be $10 additional for USPS first class. PM for other options.
  • Please - no trade offers.
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale.

Apologies in advance that the pics turned out a little bit on the warm side. Please see the pics from the original sales thread for a more color accurate shot: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?388971-A-few-grails-take-two

Ti-Tri-EDC_Hanko_01.JPG

Ti-Tri-EDC_Hanko_02.JPG

Ti-Tri-EDC_Hanko_03.JPG

Ti-Tri-EDC_Hanko_04.JPG

Last edited:

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Macs Customs/JHanko/Steve Ku/SOYCD Ti Tri-EDC

Beautiful light, wish I could swing it. GLWYS

Nicrod

Flashaholic

I'll take it
at work I'll PM you after. Can pay tonite

Last edited:

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast

Beautiful light, congrats on your find!

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast

I need to work less and hang around Custom B/S/T more....unconditional back up please:)
Congrats to both buyer and seller!

benchrest

Newly Enlightened

Indeed. A good catch! Congrats to both of you for a good deal. Awesome light!

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

Double Barrel

Enlightened

Congrats Nick and Sean! That is a spectacular light. I hope I can own such a fine piece one of these days.
Congrats again guys, DB

A.D.D.i.c.t.

Newly Enlightened

Wow Nick. An incredible score! Such a gorgeous piece

Nicrod

Flashaholic

Thanks for all the props fellas! I'm really really stoked about this one. It's been a long time coming, surfing the forums. Seeing all the beautiful titanium lights, chocked full of Trits. Lights that I've dreamt about owning since joining CPF.

Ive been checking the BST every 15 minutes for the last month. Waiting primarily for a Ti Mac EDC of any kind. It's been very hard to do while at work especially. And I was at work tonite when a really good friend told me about the light.

I finally can have something to be very proud of, and this light will be cherished, carried, and gracefully used.

Thanks everyone.

Nicrod

Flashaholic

:party::party::party::party::party::paypal::party::party::party:

:broke: :broke: :broke: :broke:

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nicrod, good score my friend. That is one really really really nice rig!! I too would be proud to own it. I was on the fence thinking hard about it. I figured I would have to beat Double Barrel with a stick to get this one! :touche:
I almost pulled the trigger, but I see it is going to someone who can also truly appreciate it. So its all good! Have fun and enjoy it!!!

Double Barrel

Enlightened

Nicrod, good score my friend. That is one really really really nice rig!! I too would be proud to own it. I was on the fence thinking hard about it. I figured I would have to beat Double Barrel with a stick to get this one! :touche:
I almost pulled the trigger, but I see it is going to someone who can also truly appreciate it. So its all good! Have fun and enjoy it!!!

It was hard to watch it pass, but I've not quite worked myself up to a single purchase of this magnitude :smile:
It is definitely one to be proud of. Someday, hopefully someday.
DB

Nicrod

Flashaholic

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

had me rolling first thing in morning.

When I was using my Phone to post a claim, my phone started acting up and actually kicked me off the site when I was Trying to type the "take it" and was worried for a second someone would beat me to it.

I didn't give myself time to think about it. I know that Logic and thoughts of my girlfriend finding out, would've swayed me in another direction.

Lucky for for me she has no idea what the true cost of these things are. When the light arrives I can easily tell her I traded a few SUREFIRES to get it. :hahaha:

Nicrod

Flashaholic

WooHoo!! I just got the light from the postman.

needless to say it's everything the pics show and more. Just a beautiful work of art to behold. And then when you turn it on the tint and beam just top it off nicely.

Ill post a family photo with my other Tri EDC's

Sean- like always thanks for a smooth transaction
but moreover thank you for passing on to me, such a beautiful, coveted, Piece of CPF treasure.