• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Tain Ottavino 10280 and Muyshondt Aeon ---*Price Drop*

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Need some money for tools so this beauty is being offered up for sale.

First to post an " I'll Take It " followed by PayPal payment gets it.

Excellent condition, Titanium Tain Ottavino 10280, comes with 2 batteries the charger, and it has a blue trit in the tail. 170 lumens on hight, and 30 on low.
PhotoBucket isn't working for me but I can assure you this is in excellent condition with very little runtime on it.
Price dropped $275 *SPF* shipped in the USA.
EDIT: Found the chain!

Muyshondt Aeon MkII (3 level)CR2 flashlight in new condition. This is not working correctly but does turn on. Enrique said to send it back and he'd take care of it and I just never did and am selling at a loss due to this.
$245 *SOLD*

20141006_062356.jpg

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Tain Ottavino 10280

I have two of these and they are beautifully machined lights. Only 40 of these were made so this shouldn't last too long. Another thing to note is that not only will it run on 10280 batteries, but also on N-Cell sized NiHM batteries at reduced output - I first learned about this from compasillo. (TnC has some for reference).

Best of luck with your sale!

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

A super cool light! I wear mine daily on a 24" David Yurman silver box chain. It is a sweet looking combination! Some say expensive for size, but by being able to have it on you 24/7 makes it a heck of a value. I added a McGizmo titanium spring clip. You forgot to mention the aqua glow around the led.

Oh and best of all, the chicks dig it! :kiss:

Free Bumpasaurus

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks guys!:wave::thumbsup:

I've worn this light almost every day since receiving it on some 550 cord. Can't find the chain that came with it. I know it's not gone but just can't remember where I put it.

I almost always have a light on me and on the rare occasions that I didn't, I'd remember this little guy around my neck!

How about a price drop to $295 shipped in the USA.....

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Found the chain for the Ottavino 10280! and lowered the price.

Also added a Muyshondt Aeon MKII (3 level)

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am making another guess. .40 or .45. I am leaning towards .40.

Also, can't believe that Tain is still here! That light is so freakin awesome. I wear mine almost 24/7. Even nonflashlightfreaks that see it think its cool. Then when they find out its a light & see the trits, its a wrap. They want one. Well...until they hear the price! lol But, to me they are worth every penny!

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ill take the Tain Ottavino. PM me with your payment info.

You got it!:thumbsup:

Your inbox is full, I tried PMing you.

My paypal info is: dafabricata(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thanks, I'll get it send out today.

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

magellan, you have selected a super cool light. If this is your first one, be prepared, it is awesome!

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Thanks, Sr8stroke. Yes, this is my first Ottavino and only my 3rd Tain light and I am still relatively new to collecting small lights. But I've taken a big shining to them and in the last year have acquired a few of the high end ones, including two Steve Ku's, an Orb Raw Damascus, a K.I. LE, a Muyshondt Aeon Mark I and II, and an Ion. I still need a Draco and Drake but I have my sights set on those next. :) But the Tain will be a big addition to my collection.

magellan, you have selected a super cool light. If this is your first one, be prepared, it is awesome!

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the quick payment guys!

Just returned from the post office.
Please let me know that they make it to you.
Enjoy!

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Thanks for the quick shipping and I'll let you know.