anyone ordered from thrunite-store.com recently

nitros12

Newly Enlightened
seeing as they subtract £28 from all orders (providing you order as a guest), i would like to buy myself a flashlight off them, the thing i want to know is, has anyone ordered from them in the last month or so, and if so, have you received your order yet? i am debating whether to order off amazon uk or thrunite-store, but unless they have quick postage i will probably order from amazon.

snowman3

Newly Enlightened
I tried, but nothing I wanted was in stock. I didn't see any price subtraction for the United States though.?
I ended up ordering through amazon instead.

LedTed

Enlightened
I order from www.thrunite.com and they've been really good.

A couple of months ago, I ordered a T10 (SS), from the above link, as the backup light for my car. The light came right away.

Two weeks ago, I used the same link to order about a dozen T10s for work. The Al versions were available, but the single Ti version for the equipment manager is holding up the order till Nov, 3rd, 2014. Please note, we requested that all lights be shipped at the same time.

I should get a shipping update on Monday or Tuesday.

I'll post an update next week.

Last edited:

LedTed

Enlightened
I found out Friday (14-NOV-14) that my order of a dozen lights for work should ship on Monday (17-NOV-14). I'll post an update next week.

Berneck1

Enlightened
I have purchased my Thrunite lights on Amazon. The price is the same, and I get free 2-day shipping with Prime.

A few times I have seen their lights unavailable on their site but in stock and ready to ship on Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

Runt

Newly Enlightened
Same here with Amazon. No problem with stock or shipping on the two Ti3s I just ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

LedTed

Enlightened
What started on October 13th ended today, November 21st. The dozen T10s for work arrived. The people on the production floor were completely happy with their new lights. Even the few T10s set aside as spares found new owners. So another purchase requisition was readied.

xzel87

Enlightened
Ordered from Thrunite.com yesterday, will update on how its goes...btw I tried browsing Thrunite-Store earlier but no products are showing up?