• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn / Sold

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast
So it occurs to me a lot of my lights end up sitting around doing nothing. Nothing wrong with them, at most maybe a scuff or scratch from, but most are exactly the same as the day I received them. I guarantee 100% that the lights are fully functional, and will not be DOA. In fact most can take a beating a whole lot better then the stock versions due to having touched up solder points.

Many of these lights have been modded by vinhnguyen54, (Vinhnguyen54) he stands behind his mods, and should you have any issues with the lights.

#1 Crelant 7G9V2vn - Dedomed XML2 3x18650 thrower. Very nice tight beam due to the deep reflector. UI is stock, although I think Vinh replaced the driver.

Spent $175 on it, asking for $130. Price Drop: $110

Prices include shipping in the US. Outside the US, actual cost of shipping will be added. I reserve the right to remove listing for any lights, if payment for the light has not been made yet. Also since these are being listed on other forums, it is first come first serve. I'm open to reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking! :)

SOLD #2 Jetbeam RRT01vn With 18650 Extension tube. This light has been EDCed briefly so the sharp edges show some wear. In addition to the modded light the package also includes a custom anodized factory like extension tube so you can use 18650's in it, and it cost $36 by itself.

Vinhs Sale thread: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...7-WTS-V11Rvn-amp-RRT01vn-900-Lumen-Pocket-EDC

Vnh's Price without extension tube $110 My Price With Extension Tube $100

SOLD#1 - Xvn, Niwalker bk-fa01, AKA the White Lightsaber, also modded by Vinh:
ALL SOLD WTS: Vostro Xvn - The White Light Saber

With the the huge, deep, and wide, reflector, you end up with an incredibly focused beam, reaching to around 300kcd. UI is kept stock, and unlike some of the other throwers out there, due to the mass, you can leave this light running for quite a while, or even on indefinitely, depending on how cold and/or windy it is.

Vinh's price: $165. My price, $140. Price Drop: $130

SOLD #6 Supbeam X60vn - A heavily modded version of the X60 flashlights, with 6000k XML2 dome on LEDs. Produces 7500+ lumens, and is no longer possible to get at all. Since the time these were originally released the drivers have been updated, and newer drivers can't be driven as hard. Here is the thread for this monster: CLOSED WTS: X60vn - 7500L Thrower

Vinh's price $315, My Price $300

SOLD #7 Fenix RC40vn - A modded version of the already tank like RC40. It is the largest, heaviest, and best built light in my collection. The light has been modded with upgraded LEDs, to XML2, from the stock xml, and given a modest current bump, along with other small tweaks. The light does show wear, but works perfectly. Unlike the rest of these, it comes with a battery pack so you don't need to worry about buying batteries for it.

Original Price $375, My price $320 Price Drop: $290

SOLD #8 Modded 12 LED Ultrafire 7000 lumen light. There is simply no other way to get this much light for this low of a price. (sold) 7,000 lumen 12x Mod. This has half the emitters de-domed plus more. $110 free shipping. Two sold last one ready | BudgetLightForum.com

Haven't used this light at all, except to try it out. $110. Price Drop $100

SOLD #9 Supbeam X40vn, with dedomed XML2 LEDs. Produces a very nice looking tight beam, works perfectly, and is 97% like new. This is the first version of this mod, and is not pushed as hard. Output is at around 3300-3500 lumens, not the current 4000. Visually the difference is negligible, hence I never sent it back to upgrade it a second time. WTS: X40vn 4200L

Vinh's price: $200 My price: $175 Price Drop $150

SOLD #10 K40Mvn, dome on, 100% like new. This light literally never left my place after I got it from Vinh. K40Mvn (Must Have))

Vinh's price $150 My Price: $140 Price Drop $130

SOLD #12 Thrunite TN35vn. This is the MTG2 thrunite, dome on, and brand new, never even left my apartment. Fantastic 3700-4000 lumens medium range thrower that outdoes the K40Mvn, and is IMO a better light due to the added throw.

Vinh's sale thread: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...TS-TN35vn-Brightest-amp-Best-Throw-MTG2-Light

Vinh's price $215 My price: $165

SOLD #13 Thrunite TN31vn. This is one of Vinh's early Fiat Lux lights, from a time before he actually started calling them Fiat Lux. I bought it secondhand for $190 at BLF, and it has different K40 style tailcap.

Vinh's sale thread: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?371042-CLOSED-WTS-Thrunite-TN31vn-(More-came-in)

Vinh's Price: $170 My price $140

SOLD #15 Nitecore SRT7vn Fiat Lux Vinh doesn't like modding this light because it's so much of a pain with the colored LEDs but the result is amazing. I own two of these, one beaten up from regular use, a second Law Enforcement Black has never left my apartment and is brand new. Can't justify keeping both.

With the dedome and current boost it makes for a fantastic pocket thrower. it's a 5000k dedome so the tint is a very nice neutral.

Vinh's Price $175 My Price $150

Last edited:

BriteLite2

Enlightened
Re: FS: Flashlights Mega Sale! Modded, Fenix, Niwalker, Zebralight, Nitecore and More

wow what a collection!!!

Blglover96

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Flashlights Mega Sale! Modded, Fenix, Niwalker, Zebralight, Nitecore and More

The tk75vn is $160 correct?

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks guys :)

The TK75vn is $160, but it might be sold pending payment. Will update shortly.

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey guys, quick update. Per the CPF rules (Thank you Norm for the kind reminder, and not deleting my thread!) the stock lights have been removed from the listing. They are up for sale on the marketplace.

Also Eye40vn, TK75vn, DA40vn, and TX25C2vn are sold.

I'm open to reasonable offers, and combo deals.

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Awesome sale man!!

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks! It's hard to let them go, but go them must.

All paid lights have been shipped.

Make me offers :)

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast

Adding two more lights!

#22 Supbeam X40vn, with dedomed XML2 LEDs. Produces a very nice looking tight beam, works perfectly, and is 97% like new. This is the first version of this mod, and is not pushed as hard. Output is at around 3300-3500 lumens, not the current 4000. Visually the difference is negligible, hence I never sent it back to upgrade it a second time. http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?370704-WTS-X40vn-(7-more-Coming)

Vinh's price: $200 My price: $175

#23 K40Mvn, dome on, 100% like new. This light literally never left my place after I got it from Vinh.

Vinh's price $150 My Price: $140

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast

Quick update - all packages are shipped.

To two people, I'm sorry I couldn't get them out yesterday.

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast

Price Drops! :party:

Also BUY ANY TWO LIGHTS OVER $100, $10 OFF THE TOTAL. ANY TWO LIGHT UNDER $100, $5 OFF.
ANY THREE LIGHTS $20 OFF.

Ray-o-light

Newly Enlightened

Received the Zebralight S6330 today. I wouldn't of thunk it, but I just love the 3000k warm white beam. Thanks!!

KevS69

Newly Enlightened

Hi I'm interested in,

#20 Sunwayman V11Rvn, with Extension tube. Very nice compact light, modded for higher output: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...men-Pocket-EDC
Vinh's price $100. My price $95 With extension tube. Price Drop $90

I only just joined the forum so unfortunetly I cant PM you yet but would you post to Australia & how much would postage be?

Cheers Kev

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Kev,

I can ship to australia but it's a bit more expensive... $25 for shipping. I'll drop the price to $85 for the light and extension tube so total would be $110.

I check in on here all the time, but you can also reach me by email at infinitusequitas at gmail dot com.

Thanks for asking!

KevS69

Newly Enlightened

I just emailed you, cheers Kev

crusierguy

Newly Enlightened

hi im interested in

#1 - Mvn, Niwalker bk-fa02 MTG2 modded by Vinh: SOLD WTS: #2 Must Have Vostro Mvn Search Light
This is the original "Must Have" MTG2 light. It has a lot of mass, and great heatsinking. This modded light has the stock UI, a dedomed LED, and is pushed a lot harder than stock. End result is you get way better then stock output (around 3000-3500 lumens) and the kind of throw normally reserved for throwers.
Vinh's price: $210. My price, $160. Price Drop $150

im in canada, ontario, toronto m1r3p7
please let me know what shipping would be
thanks

KevS69

Newly Enlightened

Hi, just wanted to check did my email get to you? Cheers Kev

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast

@KevS69 - email replied :)

@crusierguy - I need to check if it will fit in a large padded priority envelope, so it would be $22 if it does, or $42 if it doesn't and the large priority box needs to be used.

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast

V11Rvn is sold, thank you!

Open to offers on the rest... still have crazy car and dental bills I need to recover from.

Gilcano

Newly Enlightened

Interested in #13 SUNWAYMAN V25Cvn, PM sent

Latest posts