Surefire Hellfire

psifection

Newly Enlightened
I have teo hellfire surefire flashlights without connectors. The are in great shape in the case but i need to buy affordable cables for them or to get rid of them. Please help.

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out the following eBay items numbers. Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with, nor endorsing, any of these sellers. I just did a very cursory search for "hellfighter cable".

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a comment of interest. The early models were marketed as "Hellfire", but the name was was changed to "Hellfighter" at some point.
If you have Hellfires, they could be maybe close to 10 years old, not necessarily important but perhaps good to know.

The change was due to an established tradename (TM) already possessed by Lockheed Martin for the missile of the same name. LM "asked" Surefire to change it to something else, which they obviously did.
Helicopter Launched, Fire and Forget Missile, which led to the acronym 'Hellfire' that became the missile's formal name.

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Surefire Hellfire lights also were engraved with the Hellfire logo of a flame. Once the name was changed to Hellfighter, they dropped the flame logo.
Current production Hellfighter light hard cases are still labeled Hellfire though.

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Surefire Hellfire lights also were engraved with the Hellfire logo of a flame. Once the name was changed to Hellfighter, they dropped the flame logo.
Current production Hellfighter light hard cases are still labeled Hellfire though.

Could be they are still using up the original production run of hard cases. I can't imagine any other reason for this wording to still be used otherwise.

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Hellfire name on the case is on a Mylar printed label, not embossed into the plastic.

My light purchased as a kit is only a couple of years old based on the serial number. Anything is possible on the case.