LSL Update

What part of waiting for a new light is the worst?

• The wait to get the money to buy the light.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The wait for it to go on sale.

• The several days for the package to get to my town.

• The last few hours that my package in in the delivery truck on its way to my house.

• I never track my shipments.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, I checked with our production manager this morning to see where we are at with the LSL. We don't have any today (still waiting on parts from our contractors) but we should have some by Wednesday the 8th. We may have one other production run after that.

We will honor the special price and free shipping on the LSL until they are sold out. We will limit 1 per customer so that new people can order them.

Peter

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
The LSH-F will probably be longer than the LSL. As the day progresses, I hope to get a more clear view on the hold up. It seems several contractors are late on delivering parts.

Peter

nexro

Enlightened
I am ordering (probably 2 or 3) for a friend to save on shipping. How do I go about doing that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

TheFire

Enlightened
Are they gone already again, or were they there this morning to begin with?

Edit: Apparently none today... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Goshdarnit! I got up early today just for this, too... this is so depressing I think I'll go back to bed.

Jim_F

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Cyclops942 said:
Where do we go to order them?

[/ QUOTE ]

I ordered mine over the phone from Arc.

Harrkev

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:
Ok, I checked with our production manager this morning to see where we are at with the LSL. We don't have any today (still waiting on parts from our contractors) but we should have some by Wednesday the 8th. We may have one other production run after that.

We will honor the special price and free shipping on the LSL until they are sold out. We will limit 1 per customer so that new people can order them.

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the 8th is Thursday. Is everything stll on track? Will it be on Wednesday, or on the 8th?

I missed the last one in December /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif. I am NOT going to miss this one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
We will be taking orders for the LSL on Wednesday (tomorrow). We should be able to ship next week.

Peter

V

VE7HFM

Will ordering be available via the WWW or by telephone only? What time will orders start being accepted?

Thanks!

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
You may order by phone or the website. Free Shipping still applies to that special only. It is ok to order two since you are sharing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

BT1324

Newly Enlightened
Did i read wrong, or does it say that when you order the arc lsl, it comes with the tsp-123 AND the tsp-2aa too????

VMamie

Newly Enlightened
Can I still order the Yuntong CR123A cells along with the LSL and would the shipping fee still be as much as without the cells, i.e. zero dollares? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JohnJ80

Enlightened
Peter's whole point by offering this LSL special was to get people acquanted with Arc so they come back and trade up.

Well it worked. I went to order the LSL special and came out with that AND an LSH. I will also be back for an Arc4 (who could resist that light!). Very cool lights!

J

Status
Not open for further replies.