Considering a Nitecore SRT3

ny700

Newly Enlightened
Looking at the SRT3 for EDC. I know it's a little big but I really like the option set it has great lumen range, I like the beacon/strobe feature an I like the red/blue led.
Is there any other lights with the same option set I should consider ?

I currently have an olight m20x warrior the older 500 lumen model and a cr123 zebra light headlamp. The olight is too big for me for pocket cary and I'm not a huge fan of the zebra light.

cjmorris

Enlightened
The srt3 looks awsome. Nitecore makes really cool lights. For Chinese made lights eagletac is my favorite but nitecore is really close on my list. I do prefer malkoff over any Chinese made lights. The mdc and the md2 are such high build quality it's hard to justify buying anything else.

Bob Damon

Enlightened
The SRT3 is a good EDC option. A similar, but larger light is the Imalent SU06, which has a separate red LED on one side, a floody beam in the opposite side, with a main XM-L2 LED and a touch screen control display. Selfbuilt did a recent review.

hiuintahs

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the SRT6 (big brother) and I really like it. I may have to get an SRT3 at some point. I have the Sunwayman V11R which is similar to the SRT3 but without the colored LEDs. If after those colored LEDs there isn't any other options that I know of utilizing a control ring.

LeafSamurai

Enlightened
I have the SRT6 (big brother) and I really like it. I may have to get an SRT3 at some point. I have the Sunwayman V11R which is similar to the SRT3 but without the colored LEDs. If after those colored LEDs there isn't any other options that I know of utilizing a control ring.

I agree. The SRT6 would be the better option but I prefer my EDC SRT5 as I have used it for far too long now :p

UnderPar

Enlightened
Sunwayman V11R. Same output level, better quality, driver and broad voltage circuit. Check out their websites and make the comparison to come up with the better option. That's among the two only.