• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Tain Ti T45C, The Coolest Tain Model Yet

For sale is my awesome Tain Ti T45C, as featured in the original sales thread, below. I believe only about eleven or twelve lights were made, so this is a rare one. I may be crazy for letting it go, but there is a light I want even more and this is sometimes how we have to do things. Mine is pictured late in the attached link, and it is absolutely mint, a shelf queen with less than five minutes total run time. Everything that was included in the original thread is included here, including the packaging and extra parts. No batteries are included, though. You're on your own there. Just wanting to get my $1500 investment back in full, no more. US shipping and PP fees included. Therefore, the price is:

$1555.00, SOLD.

PayPal only (no e-checks), first unconditional "I'll take it" here in the thread has priority. This is only being sold on this forum, nowhere else. For those I've dealt with in the past, I will consider payment arrangements, etc, via PM. I reserve the right to refuse sale to any loser deadbeats, but, of course, there are none here in the CPF brotherhood. :D

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?388596-Sold-amp-SPF-Ti-T45C-2x18650"]

Last edited:
Re: FS: Tain Ti T45C, The Coolest Tain Model Yet

380641a5-bb90-43a1-9fab-b016fe3a3bf9_zps9b65a509.jpg

95fdccdf-85a1-41b8-91dc-80cd487be436_zpsd347aa36.jpg

magellan

Honorary Aussie

It is the coolest Tain yet.

PM sent.

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie

As I already have one of these amazing lights, I am bowing out for now so that another worthy CPF member can own one.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

One see & must feel this light in their hands to fully understand the price! If you appreciate craftsmanship & art fused into one, get this light! Its so insane, that nonflashaholics can understand the price when you hand it to them. I "Kinda" liken it to a RestoMod. Where you take something already classy that needs some TLC, then you create a one off sorta masterpiece. This light is it.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Light still available so Paypal sent.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Thanks Str8stroke. It truly is an extraordinary, one of a kind light.

Not familiar with RestoMod though. Is there a link where I can learn about it? I'm sill relatively new to collecting high end customs although I have been collecting Maglites for decades.

I now have two of these amazing lights. Okay, no more flashlights for magellan for the next month. Now where did I put the Top Ramen? :broke:

Last edited:

LumensMaximus

Enlightened

What could possibly be better than a rare limited edition Ti Tain T45C, in your case that would be 2 rare limited edition Ti Tain T45C's...:grin2:

magellan

Honorary Aussie

LOL

And since I can't afford to turn on the lights anymore the 2nd T45C will come in handy for dinner lighting. :)

Also thanks for the fast shipping.

Ha! It's next to that empty spot where the filets would have gone. :D

I will have this beauty packaged supremely well and shipped first thing Monday morning. Thanks Steve!

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie

I feel both ridiculous and extremely lucky at the same time if that makes any sense. :)

What could possibly be better than a rare limited edition Ti Tain T45C, in your case that would be 2 rare limited edition Ti Tain T45C's...:grin2:

LumensMaximus

Enlightened

I feel both ridiculous and extremely lucky at the same time if that makes any sense. :)

Know what you mean brother, me too....but sometimes I wonder if I should be checking myself into rehab :sssh: I guess when the time comes to retire I'll have to start selling it off. :party:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Str8stroke. It truly is an extraordinary, one of a kind light.

Not familiar with RestoMod though. Is there a link where I can learn about it? I'm sill relatively new to collecting high end customs although I have been collecting Maglites for decades.

I now have two of these amazing lights. Okay, no more flashlights for magellan for the next month. Now where did I put the Top Ramen? :broke:

I loosely borrowed a phrase often used in the car industry. Where they take a older classic car, say for example a 1967 Mustang, and they redo the whole car with modern parts, but it keeps PART of that classic look, but performs better than new, and looks way better! Google "Mustang Restomod" images to get a better idea.

I call anything done to a Maglite a Restomod. :)

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Ahh. Thanks for explaining that.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

<<Know what you mean brother, me too....but sometimes I wonder if I should be checking myself into rehab :sssh: I guess when the time comes to retire I'll have to start selling it off. :party:>>

I'll be right behind you, bro! :)

magellan

Honorary Aussie

I just received both today, one from Tain and the other the recent purchase from Dad on this thread:

Now I'm going to have to sell the children to Gypsies to help pay for them. :)

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

magellan, You are truly big pimpin son! WOW, I felt lucky to own just one! lol

magellan

Honorary Aussie

LOL.

I'm still learning the ropes of high end custom flashlight financing. :)

I think you will find you get more by selling them for medical experiments (monty python reference...)

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Thanks! I shot my flashlight budget for the next three months but some things are worth it!

magellan, You are truly big pimpin son! WOW, I felt lucky to own just one! lol