Looking for a 18650 and pressure switch compatible weapon mountable light

hktackdriver

Newly Enlightened
Ok, now that the title left a world of options open, let me try and narrow it down.

This will be for an airsoft gun, I saw a friend's Surefire take a bb to the lens and destroy a good light, so I'm looking to either buy or build something to fit my needs. Apparently these airsoft kids like to harass you with their strobe lights. I'm looking to return the favor. Here are the criteria:
- High lumen (500+) with strobe function light. Preferably something that can take a pressure switch to be mounted on the foregrip.
- Compatible with 18650 batteries, since I have 4 18650 AW IC 3.7v 2900mAh batteries collecting dust in a Felix TK75 (it dawned on me to give them some retina burn with this puppy), so I figured this light would make use of the batteries.
- Budget - up to $100. Less is better.

I did read some threads here about Solarforce lights, but I didn't see anything with higher lumens. It's really a distraction device, so I need it to be as bright as possible.

On a final sidenote - if anyone knows how to make a TK75 strobe, you'll help me turn the airsoft building into a disco/epileptic wonderland.:naughty:

PS. This is probably the one forum I've lurked on longer than any other. I'm glad to finally pull the trigger on joining!

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a Surefire knock-off that was sold by Element for an airsoft gun. It has a pressure switch and also has strobe. Can't say it's 500 lumens, but can be modified for 18650 cells.

Possible for partial trade for the TK75 if interested.

Blitzwing

Enlightened
I'd go with a P60 unit like a Solarforce L2T. 25mm body for Pic ring. Tailswitch available. The newest ,XM-L U2 dropins are plenty bright. And every bit is upgradeable and replaceable. And coloured dropins too.

hktackdriver

Newly Enlightened
The Olight M22 Warrior comes with a diffuser cap. You can always replace the lens in the diffuser with somehing sturdier.

That's good to know, I run flash kills on my optics to prevent strikes, so a plexi cover would be necessary.

I'm really liking the Orlight M22 "package", is there anything comparable in that $70 area that you guys feel may be a better fit?

Thanks again for your help!