First custom Recommendation for EDC

ScreenKiller

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys.
ive been Owning (don't want to say collecting) a couple flashlights.
Fenix PD30, PD35.
Now a Lenslight mini TI digicam for EDC.
I want something Higher end now.

I currently use RCR123 in combination with the Mini.
But if its really alot better to go for something else that is pocketable +1.

I was looking at Hanko's , Mc gizmo's.
Enlightenment fellow CPF'ers thanks.

Double Barrel

Enlightened
Your looking in the right places, it seems. It's just gonna depend on what you need the light to do. What's your preferences? Floody? Throwy? Big? Little?
I want your Lenslight!!! I can help you with some funds for your new custom. :)

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well then. First off, welcome to the forum.

Not knowing much about your preferences, if you have any at all. I kinda didn't care. Just buying & trying. Then find out what you like & dislike! :) Plus its mo fun! If you are wanting to stick to the RCR123, have you looked into a light like the Spy 007? Cool little booger there.

If you are flexible on batteries and like the McGizmos, I like the TerraRam the most. It is the clicky version. If you like twisty lights, get his Aqua Ram. The Terra is just a tad bit longer in over all length. Super solid performers.

Then another neat light to look into is the Tain. He has some really nice work out there. If you like trits, his are notorious for that. Look around for some used ones.

Jeff's lights are just plain awesome too. Pick your poison there.

So if I had to buy just one of the above lights & money wasn't a thing. I couldn't make up my mind. They are all outstanding in their own right.

Good luck & keep us posted on the progression of your new found addiction. :broke:

ScreenKiller

Newly Enlightened
Really want a Jhanko is some cool material like zirc or mokuti. i saw a zirc one sell recently il keep my eyes peeled.