• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Spy 007 NW XM-L2 3300mA

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been EDC'ing my Hanko LF2XT and have fallen in love with the smaller format AAA lights for EDC. Ever since that light arrived the 007 has just sat on the shelf.

This is the first 007 XM-L2 neutral white with the newest 3300mA converter. I sent the LED in to Dave to build me this light when he only had cool white available. The light is a user and it has been dropped once with the turbo head. I took a picture of the dings near the bottom, and there's a tiny ding on the head. This light is a user and if you're looking for a shelf queen, it would be better to get a new one from Dave. But if you're looking for a 007 you don't have to worry about scratching, this is the one.

Comes with box, a bunch of different color o-rings for the knob, lanyard, and the beads Dave sends with the lights. I would include some batteries but the local post office here can't seem to tell the difference between primaries and lithium-ions. I also have a spread sheet made for each bank of settings. Currently it's stock, moonlight + 3300mA stock settings, mizer settings, and tactical settings. Light will be shipped with stock programming on bank 1.

Asking $925USD shipped with tracking, not really looking for trades other than Hanko D10 or D11. PayPal only. First "I'll take it" or PM get it.

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Spy 007 NW XM-L2 3300mA

I wish I had something to trade. Great price on this one.

Vernon

Enlightened

Per our PMs, I'll take it!

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice score there Vernon. With the upgrade, I like this one alot. For some reason, since it already is a user, I would have loved to get it and stone wash it (no regrets! lol)! Then it would be totally tricked out. Enjoy it!

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

Per our PMs, I'll take it!

Light sold to Vernon. PayPal received and light will go out tomorrow :)

Nice score there Vernon. With the upgrade, I like this one alot. For some reason, since it already is a user, I would have loved to get it and stone wash it (no regrets! lol)! Then it would be totally tricked out. Enjoy it!

I thought about this after it got dropped but never got around to doing it. The 007 is is pretty complex light to take apart.

Congrats on the sale Ryan. I never thought I would see you selling this light.

Thanks Sean, that's what I thought about your Tri-V2. The LF2XT's have a way of changing you ;)