Thrunite Archer 1A V2

sleep creeper

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys i am looking for a AA flashlight for EDC. I used to have a Fenix E05 that i carried for a few years and it just died on me. You could hear something rattling in the part of the head. So now just want something brighter and it needs to have a clip for carry tip down. I've been looking at the Thrunite Archer 1A V2. I know the clip is reversible but looks like if you carry it tip down it would look like half of the body would be sticking out. Does anybody know about this ? Thank you guys i would appreciate your help.

Phoebus

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys i am looking for a AA flashlight for EDC. I used to have a Fenix E05 that i carried for a few years and it just died on me. You could hear something rattling in the part of the head. So now just want something brighter and it needs to have a clip for carry tip down. I've been looking at the Thrunite Archer 1A V2. I know the clip is reversible but looks like if you carry it tip down it would look like half of the body would be sticking out. Does anybody know about this ? Thank you guys i would appreciate your help.

I know this thread is a couple of months old, but in case you're still wondering. I just received one in the mail and the clip is not reversible. You can remove it if you prefer to carry it in your pocket or in a holster, but the only way to carry it with the clip is bezel up. It's a deep carry clip, so only a small part of the bezel sticks out of the pocket. It's a really nice torch. Kind of large for running on 1 AA battery, but I like it. I'll try to post some pics a bit later.

yubes88

Newly Enlightened
I know this thread is over a month old, but I just recieved my Archer in the mail today. I turned the clip around and now the light sits flush with the edge of my pocket.

Also here is a quick comparison of running the light on regular AA's and a 14500.