Let's have a beam shot to the moon protesting the murder of "I can't breath guy".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bighorn_10Klumens

Newly Enlightened
Let's have a beam shot to the moon protesting the murder of "I can't breath guy".

Everyone pick up your flashlights and aim to the moon. Protesting the wrongful choke hold and death of a guy who did not deserve to die. Who can coordinate something like this if anyone is interested? Maybe a moderator could set up a special post if possible. What is your opinion of the protests going on in our city's due to this complete police brutality. I don't know how else to word it after seeing the video.

Maybe those who want to protest could step outside and turn on your flashlights straight up for say 10 minutes. All we need to figure out is when. Is anyone interested?

Last edited:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Re: Let's have a beam shot to the moon protesting the murder of "I can't breath guy".

You can't get a coherent flashlight beam to the International Space Station, much less the moon. And this is Underground material, which is where you're going to be asked to take it.

Empath

Flashaholic
Re: Let's have a beam shot to the moon protesting the murder of "I can't breath guy".

StarHalo is correct. The topic is closed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts