Problems with Lummi / Orrbott On Etsy

stateoftheart

Enlightened
Just to let you guys know please steer clear of Roberts new site. His girlfriend is now selling or to put it ripping more people off for him. His new affair is located in the exact town that he operated from before. It is not a new company its the same person and the same ethics as before.
I would recommend that you all make sure he has fulfilled all his previous orders before you even think about risking any if your hard earned cash.

Last edited:

kimbal

Newly Enlightened
Thanks a lot for the warning, was actually looking at them on etsy

Bigeye

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone ever got to the bottom of what happened to Mr Cheetham?
I received an excellent product (possibly the most beautiful flashlight made) and service from him but that was 10yrs ago. I honestly thought he was on to a winner and the majority were happy until his decline from grace.
Also, has anyone had any dramas using his Etsy Orbott site?
I'll not be giving him my money again as it all goes to foursevens now.

Bigeye

stateoftheart

Enlightened
Hi yes thats why I started the thread for because of problems. Bought the light in October still chasing it late december. Etsy offers no buyer protection like paypal so beware. It is Rob on Etsy afterall and not this other company he has misled us about. Orrbott has promised to fulfill previous orders (stated in other thread below) which I believe he has not...?

Bigeye

Newly Enlightened
Hi yes thats why I started the thread for because of problems. Bought the light in October still chasing it late december. Etsy offers no buyer protection like paypal so beware. It is Rob on Etsy afterall and not this other company he has misled us about. Orrbott has promised to fulfill previous orders (stated in other thread below) which I believe he has not...?
Not defending him in any way as he has let a lot of people down, but he used to provide a good service. I don't understand why people would turn rouge.

stateoftheart

Enlightened
Maybe he went on holiday with everyones cash came back and forgot about them. Disappeared for a year or so then has come back as a new company not associated with him. However the new company is Mr Cheat em again afterall.