Battery pack

m.pille.led

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys,
How are you, your multiple replys to my last thread where very helpfull!! Thanks again, and I could solve the problem.

But today I need some help from you nice people about a li-ion battery pack,
I would need a 4s3p 18650 pack, 14,8v and about 8Ah capacity. And Protection board with or without ballancing. I would like to use the Sanyo 2,6Ah or similar. Obviously it has to be ballanced in any way.

Now comes the problem, as I am reusing the housing and switches from a MB-Sub funlight, wich has internal diameter from about 57-58mm. The battery should fit in to the torch.....
So I am searching for an battery pack that has a maximum of 57mm diameter and not more than 200mm lenght, 14,8v 8Amp. I have found a battery pack like this, but it is to expensive for me.

So thoes any one of you know a battery pack like this or a battery builder that can make one like this for a reasonable price ??? I would probably need two of theese pack, if they fit the requirements!!

Thanks a lot for your help, and hope to hear from you.
Have a wonderfull day
Mark

PS: this will be a 7xml with a spot lense, so there will be some beam shots wen finished!!! thanks guys :twothumbs!!

m.pille.led

Newly Enlightened
Sorry guys, I am new around here, I live in Europe and I'm a Scuba diver.
And sorry for the the writing errors, that happend due to the auto-correction corrections.
Can some one help me out with this??? Thanks guys!!
Best regards