How do I wire these in series?

mnm99

Newly Enlightened
Prob stupid question....
ipky6MFHj

DIWdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Luxeon M only has 2 terminals, so if you want the dice within the single emitter connected in series, you have to buy the 11.2 volt version. If you want them 2S2P, you buy the 5.6V version.

The two "+" pads on the star are connected together, so should be considered one terminal, as are the two "-" pads.

If you want to connect stars in series, connect "+" of one star to "-" of the next star. Repeat as necessary. Then connect the driver to the two remaining terminals.

mnm99

Newly Enlightened
The Luxeon M only has 2 terminals, so if you want the dice within the single emitter connected in series, you have to buy the 11.2 volt version. If you want them 2S2P, you buy the 5.6V version.

The two "+" pads on the star are connected together, so should be considered one terminal, as are the two "-" pads.

If you want to connect stars in series, connect "+" of one star to "-" of the next star. Repeat as necessary. Then connect the driver to the two remaining terminals.

So it doesn't matter what + or - I connect. Both do the same, but only connect 1. ()-()-()-()-. Not like this right ()=()=()=()=. That's what I though. Thanks