• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo Terra Ram

Double Barrel

Enlightened
--SPF--

McGizmo Terra Ram XP-G2 for sale. This light has been carried very little. Awesome light and awesome tint! This is one of Dons Masterpieces.
Yours for $490 SPF via PayPal ..these are $590 plus shipping costs new. Save yourself a Hundo!!! :)

10f5dc864f1bcfa1e1aa13fc68860018.jpg
2040d2110fcf5afe082160558f99bbd3.jpg
232e9de91891acc69dbd2159a5479289.jpg

Dons awesome fingerprint machine work!
d86c33da27f1eaabe0312fdc9ef76f49.jpg

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will take Terra Ram - please pm me with pp details

(Note - I will be selling an Aqua Ram when I get this... - I'm just switching bodies and expect this XP-G2 Ram head to go on sale witm the Aqua body I have on my neutral XML2 Ram head.)

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will take Terra Ram - please pm me with pp details

(Note - I will be selling an Aqua Ram when I get this... - I'm just switching bodies and expect this XP-G2 Ram head to go on sale witm the Aqua body I have on my neutral XML2 Ram head.)

Offer withdrawn.

I've seen several posts (after I posted this) that subscribed thread updating folks isn't working for everyone. Spent my flashlight dollars on something smaller....

Last edited:

Double Barrel

Enlightened
Offer withdrawn due to lack of communication

Sorry nfetterly! I have not been receiving notifications since the first of the yr for some reason. (I'm just noticing this)I assumed there wasn't any activity on the thread. I apologize for neglecting to check on it.
DB

Double Barrel

Enlightened
Finally got my first notification since New Yr!!! Hopefully it's back to normal.
Save yourself $100 and buy this beauty!

Double Barrel

Enlightened
Thanks buddy! It's an awesome light.
It wouldn't hurt my feelings if I have to keep it. Just don't "need" it.

Double Barrel

Enlightened
Dub, that is one beautiful flashlight...you will sell it, I'm sure. I want it, except I bought a McGiz Makai, and AA pack. So my flashlight budget is in limbo at least for a few more weeks.

Thanks RedLed!
Lol...it's so hard to get them all! I know exactly how that is. I've bought much fewer lights when I crossed over to the dark side of custom lights. As it is with anything else, quality costs..lol.
I really want an XPG2 Haiku...or a sun drop...or Ti HDS. Maybe, if I sell the Ram..lol.