My turn! (Power Outage)

Saaby

Flashaholic
I am currently at my brothers house taking refuge from a power outage. It's a pretty widespread outage and who knows when the power will come back on. We had power this morning and left to go get family pictures taken at Sears and by the afternoon power was out. I wandered into the house with my McLux to grab some more lights and saw my Black Diamond Moonlight--which I had completely forgotten that I had. (Geez my english sux today). Anyway I'm glad I have it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ok more later when I get home and the power is back on...or something

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wooo, don't burn up too many 123s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Back on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif thanks to having my brother and sister-in-laws house as refuge minimal 123s were used.

Anyway this was quite the outage. My married siblings both have houses about 2 miles away from my house. Those 2 houses are about 2 blocks apart. As you drove there would be streets and streets and streets that were black and then 1 with power. Coming to our sub-devision we really got gypped. EVERYBODY around us had power but our street was without. Out of my family that lives in this area my house (Parents, Sister, I) didn't have power and my sister and brother in law didn't but my brother and sister in law did so we played a game of Cranium and by the time we were done the power was back! Hurrah /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Even nicer is the fact that I didn't loose my IP address. My computer needed a reboot anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif