ArmyTek        
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314

Thread: Thrunite TN4A (XP-L V6, 4xAA) review: RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, VIDEO and more!

Default Re: Thrunite TN4A (XP-L V6, 4xAA) review: RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, VIDEO and more!

Quote Originally Posted by LeanBurn View Post
    That was a sweet deal !

What flavor did you get?
    TN4A NW XP-L

Default Re: Thrunite TN4A (XP-L V6, 4xAA) review: RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, VIDEO and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Grubbster View Post
    TN4A NW XP-L
    Nice. Let us know what you think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Swedpat View Post
    A very late thanks to Selfbuilt for this review!

Even if I really like Nitecore EA41w I don't like that as well moon mode and turbomode are included in the memory, despite these have a direct access. TN4A features the same UI as TN30mini(which I have) with moon mode and turbomode not included in the memory function, that's great. I think I will get a TN4A in neutral white version!
    I just placed an order for two TN4A in neutral white from Thrunite with 20% christmas coupon. It will be like a little brother to TN30(2016).

My intention was to get one of each XP-L and XP-L Hi but the latter is out of stock and discontinued.
    Last edited by Swedpat; 12-06-2017 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swedpat View Post
    I just placed an order for two TN4A in neutral white from Thrunite with 20% christmas coupon. It will be like a little brother to TN30(2016).

My intention was to get one of each XP-L and XP-L Hi but the latter is out of stock and discontinued.
    Discontinued! too bad. Actually, I was just able to add the cool white to my cart on the Thrunite site. I guess just the NW Hi is out of stock. Did Thrunite tell you they were discontinuing this particular light?

Quote Originally Posted by sbslider View Post
    Discontinued! too bad. Actually, I was just able to add the cool white to my cart on the Thrunite site. I guess just the NW Hi is out of stock. Did Thrunite tell you they were discontinuing this particular light?
    Yes, I mailed them and asked when Hi will be in stock again and got the answer that it's discontinued. I am not sure if Thrunite discontinued only the Hi option or both TN4A models, though. I saw that Hi is still available for some other parts of the world.
    The question is if Thrunite will release a successor or if they will exclude 4AA from the product line, I have not read any information about it.
    Last edited by Swedpat; 12-07-2017 at 02:44 AM.

Have you checked the online jungle store? They have them on the .ca store.
    THRUNITE Archer1AV2|TiS|TH20|TN4A Hi...all in neutral white
    YUJILEDS BC Series 95+HighCRI modded Mini-Mag2AAA
    XTARVC4, LCTBC500, Amaloops, 1999MAG-LITE 2D Incandescent(glass lens)

Quote Originally Posted by LeanBurn View Post
    Have you checked the online jungle store? They have them on the .ca store.
    Yes, as LeanBurn said, the cool version is still available there for $50, but it does appear the NW version is no longer available.
    Last edited by dmattaponi; 12-09-2017 at 04:57 PM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314