• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TN32vn - A Quality Thrower

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
TN32vn - A Quality Thrower

Must Read & Agree Before Purchase

Factory Info Here

TN32vn Dark Heat Treated & Sand Blasted Bezel Video

- ~500K Lux
- Great Focus Beam
- ~1600 OTF Lumen
- Excellent Build Quality

$180 Shipped USA

+ $15 XML2 U3 PDTc Current
+ $25 Thermal Pad Cooling
+ $5 for "V54" hand engraved on the bottom of the tail cap.
+ $20 if you are outside of USA
+ $7 for Dark Heat Treated Bezel
+ $7 for Sand Blast Bezel

If you want shipping insurance please ask

Email/paypal:
[email protected]

Last edited:

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Two questions. How many cubes can you stuff in this light and how many do you have on hand?

ncvarmint

Newly Enlightened
Can't wait to get my TN32vn with XML2 U3 PDTc from the 2014 clearance sale and compare it to my Other TN32Vn XML2 5000k dedome. Cant wait to get my tracking# tomorrow.��
trevor

Sopchoppy

Newly Enlightened
This is a mega thrower, if you have a throw addiction. Vinh modded my TN32 and I don't know exactly what he did to jack up the throw, but I am well pleased with the result. High quality light from a high quality modder.

Last edited:

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a mega thrower, if you have a throw addiction. Vinh modded my TN32 and I don't know exactly what he did to jack up the throw, but I am well pleased with thr result. High quality light from a high quality modder.

more current to the led=more output plus he dedomed the led so that increases throw usually 3 times as much as dome on just from dedome. the current boost is just icing on the cake

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I like the K40vn size more but it does have less throw and the quality is not as nice as the TN32vn. It's just built like a tank.

For $30 more I would pick the TN32vn. Before the price for the TN32vn was much more so I would pick the K40vn.

Light_Saber

Newly Enlightened
Indeed this IS a mega thrower. I have one. I was able to put light on a farm silo at 1000yds!! Check out my avatar!

Btv

Newly Enlightened
Thank you Vinh. Just received the TN32vn Dark U3 PDTc +Thermal pad cooling+heat treated & sand blasted.
Went for a walk to try out the light, it has more spill than what I expected and combine with the mega throw make this light very usable daily and at the same time unique
A well build light with amazing modifications by Vinh. For those that are looking for an unbelievable thrower light and at the same time can be used daily, this is it.
Thank you again Vinh for your amazing mods.
Btv

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's Amazing get rid of that shiny bezel--Get rid of those Saturn rings around the outer beam/spill

IMG_1552_zps7a3c030e.jpg
IMG_1551_zps1d37f4dc.jpg