Newly Enlightened
The 2015 Lounge

Discuss any topics here :)

Last edited by a moderator:

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Battery Question on some Vinh Lights

I would have to say stick with the BD's
I run my multi cell lights on B's and I get awesome run time and they are still plenty bright for me.
On the other hand I don't have the cash to run them all on hi drains :)
Ty

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast

The only light I see that would benifit would be the MX25L3Cvn because of the single cell/double edge sword though because in that light the runtime would be affected most.Something else to think about I tested several BDs on my opus and the best one rated 3140mah,the eifest purple high drain was mixed between 2500-2630 mah,the Samsung 25R all tested above their rating 2640-2700--when comparing the BD and the 25R you're only talking 5-7 min runtime difference-- I also have noticed with the BD that half drained it puts out less than a PF as far as amperage

Last edited:

shrick

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the feedback guys... chops, what exactly do you mean by "...single cell/double edge sword..."?

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the feedback guys... chops, what exactly do you mean by "...single cell/double edge sword..."?
A single cell light will benefit the most in output with a Efeist Purple/25R but in turn will loose the most runtime--more output per minute means using more mah per minute

Wiggle

Flashlight Enthusiast

My K50vn works fine with both Panasonic 3400s (tested) and Panasonic 3100s (as I currently have installed).

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The 2015 Lounge

I started out in October with no V54's, and had to beg for my first one. Something about Vinh Nguyen brought me out of a slump, and now i own 7 of his lights, posted more than i ever have, and dropping money out of my pockets when before there was lint. You brought me good fortune last year, and God-willing i can return some of it this year...now i'm getting the lights together for a family portrait

ven

Flashaholic

Something about Vinh Nguyen brought me out of a slump, posted more than i ever have

+1:)

Vinh has more than breathed life into a hobby/interest/work & camping uses...........great guy,great site,great people . Thanks to Vinh and many members i have an enhanced interest ,learned many things(even bits like different tints!!!!!!!! :laughing: )over the last year+ Made many friends on here and very grateful to CPF for that.

I find myself on here pretty much every day,may not post much or nothing some days, but still reading and checking out Vinhs next master piece and other members new lights:D (Alex is on form):whistle:...................and of course Roberto with his every growing rotation..........we need 40 flashlight nights in a week to keep up:)

Also a certain nice gent:thinking: sure his name is Jon , he has one amazing collection and i always look forward to his next flashlight(pretty much a weekly thing) :laughing: Then the excellent reviews by selfbuilt/subwoofer/HKJ /candle lamp to name just some and of course the better than life pics of gopajti:)

Its a great place to be,a great lounge to chill.................happy days or rather happy nights:)

Cheers ven:thumbsup:

revilo951

Newly Enlightened

Just so the question doesn't get lost (I'm curious as well), I'll quote this on the 2015 lounge:

Vinh--The burning question---what's with all the cars around the shop in your videos

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ah a new lounge!!!
Happy 2015 to you all.
I wish everyone the best!
And to Vinh, Thank you for bringing this great group of guys together with your amazing lights!
Keep up the amazing work.
Thanks
Ty

Capolini

Banned

Just so the question doesn't get lost (I'm curious as well), I'll quote this on the 2015 lounge:
That thought also crossed my mind!
My guess is that they are going to be refurbished and sold. :thumbsup: Vinh will then have plenty of funds to expand and his business will prosper even more so he can afford to pay for the Seven children he and Vivian are going to have!:eek:

It is that time,,,,,,,,,,17F and the Wolf is howling!

Boss Hoss

Newly Enlightened

Hey what is up with all of this how great Vinh is??? He is costing me money!!

Vinh--need 2pc of the smallest 18650 EDC small lights that would have the blinding setting along with a lower power in case longer run times and less heat were needed. One will be for me and the other for my daughter who walks her dogs at night.

Using the Elektro Lumens EDC's now--older ones with one setting. Cost is not a primary concern only performance and looks lol....

Ratton

Newly Enlightened

:wave: The New Year means new vn lights to buy!!! I am looking forward to see what comes up!! :faint:

alex21

Newly Enlightened

I think I will get in early on this new lounge thread .. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts