EAGTAC        
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5454849505152535455
Results 1,621 to 1,626 of 1626

Thread: The Official Zebralight Thread .

Default Re: The Official Zebralight Thread .

Quote Originally Posted by recDNA View Post
    The MKIV HI about 15k cd?
    I believe the MKIII HI was measured around 18K cd by a number of people. Not sure about the MKIV HI though but, it has a slightly more aggressive OP on the reflector which may affect things a bit. I can try and measure mine when it gets here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tachead View Post
    I believe the MKIII HI was measured around 18K cd by a number of people. Not sure about the MKIV HI though but, it has a slightly more aggressive OP on the reflector which may affect things a bit. I can try and measure mine when it gets here.
    Thanks!

I have an SC52w L2. I keep trying to talk myself into upgrading to the SC5c. Does anyone here have both and care to comment?

I've read mixed reviews on the tint of the "c" emitter and that's what I'm most concerned about. I would prefer a little warmer, that's why I think the c may be a good fit?

Other than my SC52w, all of my lights have Nichia.

Quote Originally Posted by Flint Hills View Post
    I have an SC52w L2. I keep trying to talk myself into upgrading to the SC5c. Does anyone here have both and care to comment?

I've read mixed reviews on the tint of the "c" emitter and that's what I'm most concerned about. I would prefer a little warmer, that's why I think the c may be a good fit?

Other than my SC52w, all of my lights have Nichia.
    I upgraded from h52w to h53c (same LED options you are referring to).

Much prefer the tint and color rendering of the h53c. Cct is definitely warmer. If you prefer cooler lights, then the SC5w would be a better option. Ifind the 4000k is much better suited for night time,way more comfortable and soothing on the eyes with better rendering or reds and Earth tones. The 4500k is more clinical and low CRI rendering from my h52w made colors feel washed out. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by NPL View Post
    I upgraded from h52w to h53c (same LED options you are referring to).

Much prefer the tint and color rendering of the h53c. Cct is definitely warmer. If you prefer cooler lights, then the SC5w would be a better option. Ifind the 4000k is much better suited for night time,way more comfortable and soothing on the eyes with better rendering or reds and Earth tones. The 4500k is more clinical and low CRI rendering from my h52w made colors feel washed out. Hope this helps
    Great, thanks!

Any chance you could share some beamshots comparing your two w and c?

I don't own the h52w anymore...

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5454849505152535455