Wiring on 2013 Chargers?

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi All,

We bought a 2013 Dodge Charger with the H11 low Halogen beam off the lot in 2013 and have not really driven it until lately. I am looking to install a set of Osram Night Breaker Unlimited since Philips doesn't seem to make Xtreme Vision Plus in that format.

Does anyone know how Mopar wiring harnesses of late have been adequate or should I look into a set of Sasquehana wiring harness?

Thanks!

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
You'd be better served by the Philips Xtreme Vision rather than the Night Breaker Unlimited. Trying to install relays would cause problems and hassles -- the computer's looking to see a bulb on the end of those wires, not a relay.

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ha, joke's on me, the front end of the car is so crowded behind the headlamps, I will have to take off the bumper cover to unbolt the lamps...the low beams are literally in the corners of the front end...

Oh new cars.

fastgun

Enlightened
Oh joy! Have you found a good on-line or other guide to see steps to remove your headlights?

fastgun

Enlightened
Very good. I found the same with a family members Traverse. The high beam is buried in the bumper. It is a true headache.
The low beam is through the wheel well and just a little trouble. Several good walk throughs on the net. Mostly places selling HID replacements etc... :)

Last edited:

Latest posts