T25C2 triple XP-G2, dedome?

chance91

Newly Enlightened
Anyone have thoughts on this?
http://www.illuminationgear.com/EagleTac-T25C2-MULTI-LED-MODULE-ETT25C2MULTIMODULE.htm

I was looking at making my own single XP-G2 de-domed drop in, when looking at drop-ins note that this was availible. No photo of what it looks like, but knowing this light has a 33mm head, with about 30mm reflector depth, if going for throw would the single XP-G2 in a deep reflector throw harder than 3x xpg2s? I can't tell if they are all in one reflector or each in a single reflector in this drop-in, but It looks like they may be in one reflector. Any thoughts?

And btw, here is some shots of my tear down on my T25C2. I got this light for a good deal, as it had a intermittent failure. Turned out the lower half of the pill had a broken wire between the battery connection board and the driver board. All fixed up, and gave me some ideas on what I need to get a higher amperage driver on my XP-L. I'd love a higher amp XP-L driver pill as well.

vaca

Newly Enlightened
Hello, im new here.

Please if anybody can help how to open t25c2 drop-in capsule. Somethink broken inside. Its possible to hear and feel that inside capsule is something wobbling. Light not work at all. If i shake it, sometimes light go flash. :(

Need to repair it.

thanks wery much for any help. And please, sorry for my english