• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: Mako Mark II HO, Mark II Aeon Ti and McGizmo Sapphire

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
FOUND Considering the above two lights again against my better judgement. If you have one or both to sell let me know. I am looking for a mint Mako Mark II HO (not the 60 nor the 30 versions that preceded it but rather the most recent version that I can still buy directly from Enrique). FOUND

FOUND Looking for the Sapphire GS with the 5mm LED. FOUND

Edit: Added the Mark II Aeon in Ti with Nichia 219 or XPG2.

Need shipping to Canada.

Thanks,
eala

Last edited:

4_degree

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTB: Mako Mark II HO and McGizmo Sapphire

I have a Sapphire GS available if you're still interested, and I am in Canada. :)
PM if you'd like. Cheers!

akosky

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTB: Mako Mark II HO, Mark II Aeon Ti and McGizmo Sapphire

I have a Aeon Mk II in Titanium that I'm considering selling. Let me know if interested.

-Anthony

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

Anthony, you need to post a couple more times to be allowed to PM. I have no way to contact you at the moment.

Impressed that you have been a member for 4 years and this is your first post. I am honoured.

eala

akosky

Newly Enlightened

Hi Eala,

Sorry. I've been reading on and off for a long time, and find the forums most informative, but don't usually find I have much interesting to add and don't want to post just for the sake of it.

I bought the Mk II a while ago thinking I'd replace the rather battered Mk I on my key ring with it. But it seems too pretty and too expensive to ever put on a key ring, so it's spent it's life in my bedside drawer and only been used a handful of times. It seems like it would be good to pass it on to someone who will use it more.

My email is [email protected]

-Anthony

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

Anthony - email sent.

Thread closed for now.