• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold : SPY007 with Ti trit button $660

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

Up for sale is this played-with-but-never-carried Cool Fall SPY007. This is the original SPY007, serial number 202.

The light has two yellow tritium vials installed plus a bead-blasted titanium tritium disk (I'm pretty positive it is one of a kind knob) that is hosting a red vial.

The light ships in the original Pelican case and comes with a perfect-fit leather belt-carry pouch. All is played with but never carried.

287lo9h.jpg

1glxcp.jpg

t6r02e.jpg

2e2m9e0.jpg

Asking SOLD $660 $690 $700 $710 $720 $730 $750 $770 $780 $790 $800 $820 USD, PP fees included, shipping from France included, priority but not insured nor trackable. Insurance at cost if you want it. I won't be held responsible for lost/damaged/stolen during it's journey, once this is in the mail my part of the deal is done. Prompt shipment once payment is received. Sale is final.

First "I'll take it" followed by a prompt payment to : aoc.paypal (at) gmail (dot) com gets it. I offer no other payment method other than paypal, sorry.

Questions or email (in my sig line) are welcome but "I'll take it" post here gives priority.

Cheers and thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

gonefishing

Enlightened
Re: FS : Cool Fall SPY007 with titanium tritium button & pouch

Would you part out the trit disk? I tried pm'ing you but it got rejected.

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry the light comes as a whole and the disk is potted

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS (price drop) : Modded Titanium 365nm UV Mule

Hi All,

This is a bead-blasted and anodized Titanium 3S 365nm UV Mule. Original light purchased directly from McGizmo, modding done by myself. Never carried or actually used.

The color is a deep blue/purple, and gives a stealth look to that light. It makes it easy to identify this is a UV powerful source.

For full disclosure the finish is perfect and pristine except for one tiny spot located at the edge of the tapered tail section of the light. I didn't even notice it was there until I pulled it out for the photo session. It is superficial but a good eye looking carfully will notice it. Not a big deal at all IMO but it is there (visible in the last pic).

jjnqio.jpg

nf2z5y.jpg

303d6b6.jpg

20h3ggp.jpg

Asking Sold $350 $360 $370 $380 $390 $400 $420 $430 $440 $460 $480 USD, PP fees included, shipping from France included, priority but not insured nor trackable. Insurance at cost if you want it. I won't be held responsible for lost/damaged/stolen during it's journey, once this is in the mail my part of the deal is done. Prompt shipment once payment is received. Sale is final.

First "I'll take it" followed by a prompt payment to : aoc.paypal (at) gmail (dot) com gets it. I offer no other payment method other than paypal, sorry.

Questions or email (in my sig line) are welcome but "I'll take it" post here gives priority.

Last edited:

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS : Modded Titanium 365nm UV Mule

Thanks for your interest, but I need the cash for fore coming projects.

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS (price drop) : 1xAA Titanium SunDrop w/ bead blasting

Hi all,

This is the original, first of the name, McGizmo Titanium SunDrop head with a 1xAA titanium pak.

It's been bead-blasted to a fine satin finish. The titanium clip has been additionally anodized to a deep blue/purple tint.
It has two yellow tritium vials potted right next to the emitter.

Condition is pristine.

2wqzus9.jpg

2u8cos4.jpg

e16wi9.jpg

Asking SOLD $340 $350 $360 $370 $380 $400 USD, PP fees included, shipping from France included, priority but not insured nor trackable. Insurance at cost if you want it. I won't be held responsible for lost/damaged/stolen during it's journey, once this is in the mail my part of the deal is done. Prompt shipment once payment is received. Sale is final.

Last edited:

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Re: FS : 1xAA Titanium SunDrop w/ bead blasting

That is one sweet BB McG!

Panbing

Newly Enlightened

Hi tino, Is it a 3V 083 sundrop head and only can be used 14500?

nbp

Flashaholic

Hot dang, that is a fine looking SunDrop and the 083 is a gorgeous emitter! Someone is getting a fantastic light! :eek:oo:

ChibiM

Enlightened

Very nice looking light.. what kind of emitter is that?

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is an original Sundrop head, it hosts a Nichia 083 high CRI emitter.

It was called like this by Don because the light it produces is like a drop of the sun. The color rendition is great, with a warm tint.
I really liked this light. I might buy one again in the future when finance permits.

Also I should add that the sundrop head goes GREAT with a 1xAA battery pak. The resulting format is just fantastic. Same lenght than a 1x123 Haiku, but thinner.

Scottnem

Newly Enlightened

Can you provide the source for the case?