Confused about DealMetic order...

The Municipality

Newly Enlightened
I placed an order using the "non-member" checkout - entered my email, paid via PayPal - and then I was redirected to a member sign-in page without being given any type of order confirmation. Is this normal? I did receive an email from PayPal stating I've sent a payment to them (million power group limited) but that's it, no email from DealMetic to confirm my order has been processed. My PayPal account is verified and has my shipping address.

[h=3]9. Double and cross posting[/h]DO NOT post the same thread more than once anywhere on the boards (CPF and CPFMP). DO NOT post a thread whose sole purpose is to link to or refer to another thread on the board, whether it is yours or someone else's. You may look at this as just a few k's of text bandwidth but if everyone does it, we're back to total disorder as to where topics are. Not to mention completely skewing searches. And those "few k's of text" really do add up! Double and cross posting will be edited and/or deleted by the moderators and administrators.

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chauncey wasn't kicking you. He was providing you with the info in CPF rule #9, the contents of which you obviously weren't familiar.

:welcome:

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I placed an order using the "non-member" checkout - entered my email, paid via PayPal - and then I was redirected to a member sign-in page without being given any type of order confirmation. Is this normal? I did receive an email from PayPal stating I've sent a payment to them (million power group limited) but that's it, no email from DealMetic to confirm my order has been processed. My PayPal account is verified and has my shipping address.

Common sense would tell me to ask the seller not a forum.I went to Walmart for something and rang Costco to ask why.:p

Last edited: