Angryfox        
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: The NEW MarketPlace

Default Re: The NEW MarketPlace

I've come across an issue. I listed an item here as well as on other forums. This item sold on another forum. I tried to both "Mark as Sold" and "Close Listing," and neither work. My listing is still available. The item/link in question is here:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...per-2-0-182114
    Click Here to view my lights

Hey guys - I've read all of your posts and I will be addressing the issues and answering questions to the best of my ability tomorrow. (And here Crazyeddiethefirst went and posted how I am on call 24/7 and answer questions in a timely manner etc... )

I posted earlier in the thread that I would be kinda scarce this weekend because I was doing photos at a Pyrotechnics Show. I've already shot over 2600 photos and still have tonight - the final BIG show. I've been trying to download and edit the photos as quickly as possible to keep them organized and so I can get them to the Pyro-dudes as quickly as possible and not have this project hanging over my head. I'm doing well as far as sticking to that.

Tomorrow starts back into the work week. I have LOTS to do! And we'll get this new MarketPlace just right... don't worry... One thing I do want to mention right now... PLEASE - do not overthink this! And do not expect it to be "just like CPFMP". It is not. You may have to make some adjustments in how you do things. And you may have to get creative. Do NOT create problems where there are none. Playing the "what if?" game is usually never productive.

Ok... I gotta get going. I have to get my cameras ready for tonight and then get my butt out to the park. I know no one asked but... I am REALLY have a lot of fun taking these photos!

Quote Originally Posted by moshow9 View Post
    I've come across an issue. I listed an item here as well as on other forums. This item sold on another forum. I tried to both "Mark as Sold" and "Close Listing," and neither work. My listing is still available. The item/link in question is here:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...per-2-0-182114

I've solved this one.

Click on the MarketPlace tab above. Then click on MarketPlace Tools to get the dropdown menu. Then click on "Your Listings". You should see your item there and off to the right is a button to "Mark as Sold". Click that. I tested this out and it worked fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Greta View Post
    Hey guys - I've read all of your posts and I will be addressing the issues and answering questions to the best of my ability tomorrow. (And here Crazyeddiethefirst went and posted how I am on call 24/7 and answer questions in a timely manner etc... )
    Rome wasn't built in a day, and since when isn't tomorrow, or the day after, in a timely manner?

THREE CHEERS FOR GRETA! Meow! Meow! Meow!

~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

OH! And just in case some of you have been really wanting to know... a group of cats is called a "clowder" or "glaring".

Don't say you never learned anything on CPF!

Quote Originally Posted by Greta View Post
    I've solved this one.

Click on the MarketPlace tab above. Then click on MarketPlace Tools to get the dropdown menu. Then click on "Your Listings". You should see your item there and off to the right is a button to "Mark as Sold". Click that. I tested this out and it worked fine for me.
    Thanks Greta!

Odd enough I was not able to get it to work in that same manner using Firefox. Worked like a charm on my phone though. I wonder if it might have something to do with any add-ons I have.
    Click Here to view my lights

Quote Originally Posted by moshow9 View Post
    Thanks Greta!

Odd enough I was not able to get it to work in that same manner using Firefox. Worked like a charm on my phone though. I wonder if it might have something to do with any add-ons I have.
    Hard to say And even more odd that it would work on your phone! Usually the phone browsers or apps are the ones who are the least "friendly". Glad you got it to work though. Will still be looking further into it.

One more thing before I run out the door for tonight's show...

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED PATIENCE, FEEDBACK AND ... DID I MENTION PATIENCE? THIS IS HOW WE GET THINGS DONE AROUND HERE... TOGETHER!

THANKS GUYS... REALLY!

Hi Kelly,

Does this new MP allow for payments outside of Paypal? If I list an item for sale, can I get paid through my merchant account(MC/Visa), cash, check, or MO and pay the CPF(Panjo) listing fee(unless I purchase a supporter subscription) with a valid CC linked to a Panjo acount?

My main involvement on CPFMP in the past has been helping and commenting in some manufacturers Sub-forums/threads. How will I be able to do this if each manufacturer will have to list unique individual multiple items individually on CPF? Will their still be Manufacturer Sub-Forum subscribers and their threads on CPF?

Is there still going to be banner ads available for purchase/display throughout the site?

I'm sure I will have more questions as I get more familiar with this new incorporated vBulletin 4.2.2 feature.

Thanks
    GL

I'm closing this thread and will be addressing issues and questions in a new thread - HERE.
    Last edited by Greta; 02-16-2015 at 12:27 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567