Original Mini Maglite LED

ericjohn

Enlightened
So I went to a pawn shop to get rid of some tools that were collecting dust. I was only offered $8 for them, so I went look at the flashlights they had to offer so I could exchange the tools for a flashlight of comparable price. I saw a Mini Maglite which didn't have a price on it and I asked if they would take my $8 for it and they agreed. First I tested it out. I had my Bushnell T225L on me, so I took out the 2 AA batteries and popped them in my newly acquired light. It lit up and I was happy. When I turned it off and turned it back on, the brightness was the same, so I knew that it was one of the "original" LED Mini Maglites. I think these are pretty rare now, so I got quite a deal. I called Mag up and gave them the serial number (which has no letters in it) and found out that it was produced on June 26 2006 and no one had previously registered it. So I own it now and I am keeping it. This is the second oldest Maglite I own. My older one is a 2 AAA Mini Maglite which I purchased from Sears in 2006 and I am only assuming that it is older. I had one of these before that I purchased in June of 2007 but lost it after Hurricane Gustav. Can someone give me the technical specifications on this model?