• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Powerex chargers

Jvvjvv

Enlightened
Powerex chargers

Each one charges AA and AAA batteries.......great charges with a long time reputation. I had a photo flash sysstem the needed 12 AA's, that I no longer use. $20.00 each or $50.00 for all three. Free shipping lower 48.

2) MH-C204W
1) MH-C401FS

In perfect working order

List Date: 2/22/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Powerex chargers
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $20.00

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Nice catch. The FS is the only AA/AAA charger I own. I've had it for close to 10 years.

Bill

SVT-ROY

Enlightened
Hey guy, I would pay now but the price is not adjusted. I send a pm the other day. Give me a shout when your online next.

Right on Bill, glad to know the charger is good to go!

SVT-ROY

Enlightened
Mehhh, paypal is still not letting me send cash. It's actually just not responding when I try to type in user email and cash amount. Keyboard won't pop up, I'm using a dam phone. I had this issue last week. The seller had to send me an invoice. At this cheap of price and hassle I would understand if you don't want to mess with it. If you feel like it paypal [email protected]

SVT-ROY

Enlightened
Hey there, shoot me a heads up when this ships so I can be on the lookout. My PayPal address is still at my other spot.